13.

Phoenix Foundation HQ
The War Room.
"What?" Shock was all over Jack's face as Mac told him about Jason's fake identity.

"Yup! His real name was Sean Cooper not Jason Kennel. Mrs. Olivia Cooper is his mother. And his parents have no idea about his work." I said sitting on the armrest of the sofa after placing my side bag and phone on the table. Mac was standing by the window with a Paperclip in hands while Jack paced the room. Riley was also standing beside me and Bozer was settled on the other couch to my opposite.

"Whoa! That's a brand new information." Bozer rolled his eyes making a weird face.

"So what now? Are we gonna inform them about his death or not?" Riley looked at all of us

"So what now? Are we gonna inform them about his death or not?" Riley looked at all of us. Standing with her hands rested on her waist.

"Well, even if we won't, they'll get to know about it soon anyway, when they won't get any calls and the money from him." Mac turned and shared a glance with me as i said the last part.

"Yeah, but i dont think it's the right time. We know nothing about Sean. We have no idea who he woked for. I think we should wait until we catch Victor and get some good information from him." Mac twisted the Paperclip in his hands gazing out of the window.

"But we have no track of Victor. What do we do next?" Riley shook her head. And the whole room fell silent for a short period of time as we all started thinking hard with our eyes down at the floor. Until i came up with something.

"Um..are you guys sure that you didn't find anything in Victor's house, cause i think we should go there again." Mac, Jack and Riley put their eyes on me as i asked them.

"Well, we didn't even get a chance to look for anything properly because that Marcus guy..." Jack stopped pacing and saying at the same time.
"Wait, where's Marcus?" He shook his head and we all looked at each other.

"Wow! There's a Marcus." I said as i wondered to myself and everyone in the room started at me to hear that.

"Uh..i mean i completely forgot about him. Where is he?"

"Right behind you." I had just stood up from the armrest when a familiar voice grabbed my attention and i turned around to see Marcus standing at the door.

"I'm extremely sorry for being late everyone. Actually i suddenly got some work and didn't get a chance to inform you guys." Marcus apologized stepping inside the room and everybody looked at him. Except me. I just rolled my eyes to the opposite side, making a face. Which, Mac happened to be noticing. And i immediately straight my expression.

"It's all right. We can understand." Mac walked toward the table and left the paperclip on it while Marcus exhaled dramatically.

"Thank God! I thought you all would be mad at me."

"Not really, we didn't even remember you." Marcus shot me a confused look as i said folding my arms. Mac seemed to notice my behavior toward Marcus again and stepped in to change the topic.