28.

MacGyver's POV
I was feeling extremely bad about whatever happened. Addi was so upset to know the truth and somewhere i was responsible for all this. I should've told her the truth a long time ago...Half day passed but Addi didn't come out of the room. We all tried to talk to her but she said that she wants to be alone and didn't open the door. I thought we should give her some time so we didn't disturb her again but then after about an hour,i couldn't wait any longer so i opened the door with a paperclip. And as i got inside,i saw that Addi was laying on the bed and had fallen asleep. The pillow was all wet from her tears. I couldn't take my eyes off her for a moment.

Then i slowly covered the blanket over her,trying not to wake her up

Then i slowly covered the blanket over her,trying not to wake her up. But as i started leaving,she woke up.
"Mac?" I turned to her as i heard her voice.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I apologized.
"No that's okay but how did you..." She stopped as she saw the paperclip in the key hole.
"Of course...The Paperclip." She continued.
Then i walked and took a seat beside her on the bed but she kept looking down to hide her red eyes and her voice had turned a little rough and husky because of crying. There was complete silence in the room as we both didn't say anything for a moment. And honestly, i didn't know what to say or how to make her feel better so i just slowly locked my hand with hers just like she did the other day when i was upset. She also held my hand tightly and then i broke the silence.
"I'm sorry Addi. I'm so sorry for what happened. I should've told you the truth..."
"No Mac. It's not your fault. All this is happening because of me. I've put her in danger. I don't know where and how would she be...i just hope she's fine." I was saying but Addi interrupted me and tears filled her eyes again.
"Don't worry Addi. She's the director of Phoenix. Nothing can happen to her so easily...and you don't need to blame yourself for anything okay. She'll be fine." I tried to console her.
"But how are we gonna find her Mac? We don't even have any clue and..." Addi got panicked.
"Hey...just don't worry okay. We'll find her soon. Trust me..i will." I placed my hand on her cheek,looking into her eyes.
"Promise?" A tear rolled down her cheek.
"I Promise." I nodded wiping her tear with my thumb and she smiled a bit. Then suddenly she gave me a tight hug and i also wrapped my arms around her.
               ..........................
After that Addi came out of the room and was trying her best to act okay in front of us but i knew that she wasn't. Then i thought that i should do something to divert her mind for some time. So we planned for late night movie. Addi didn't agree at first and started giving excuses but we all convinced her somehow. Riley and Bozer managed the popcorn, drinks and all,Jack brought lots of movie DVDs and Addi and i brought the blankets and pillows to the living room. After all the preparations we all got settled. Riley and Bozer sat together and Addi took a seat beside me. She sat with her feet crossed on the couch and placed a pillow in her lap.
"Okay guys..so which movie would you like to watch?" Jack asked with the DVDs in his hands.
"Anything with lot's of Action." Riley replied.
"No way. We get to see a lot of Action everyday so..Comedy?" Bozer interrupted her.
"No Bozer. We're watching an Action movie."
"Uh-huh...Comedy."
"Action."
"Comedy."
"Action....Com...." Riley and Bozer started fighting but suddenly Addi stopped them.
"Guys?..guys?...How about Horror?" She looked at Riley and Bozer.
"Cool...No problem." Riley gave a half shrug after thinking a bit.
"Yeah..but i don't think Bozer is fine with that." I said.
"Why? Don't you like Horror movies?" Addi asked picking up a beer bottle from the table.
"Nope. He's just a little scared. Right buddy?" Jack said with a teasing smirk.
"Really?" Riley looked at Bozer and Addi too.
"No. No I'm not." Bozer immediately spoke up.
"Don't lie Boze. Last time you watched the whole movie hiding behind the couch. Remember?" I also started teasing Bozer. His eyes widened and he stared at me. Riley and Addi immediately gazed at him.
"What?" They both said at the same time.
"No...that..that's not true. There's nothing like that okay. You guys wanna watch horror movie? Okay then..let's watch Horror and let's see who is more scared." Bozer gave a dirty look to Jack. Addi and i looked at each other and laughed a bit shaking our heads.

Jack switched off the lights and we started watching the movie with popcorn and drinks

Jack switched off the lights and we started watching the movie with popcorn and drinks. The first half was fun. There wasn't much scary scenes but in the second part,even Addi got scared in a scene and suddenly held my hand. I turned my head to her and she looked at me too as she realized and then immediately moved her hand. Then during the climax scene, Addi suddenly gestured me to look at Bozer. He was extremely scared and had covered his half face with blanket,only the eyes were out.
I told Jack and Addi told Riley. Then we all shouted together and scared the shit out of Bozer. We couldn't stop laughing after that.
Bozer threw a pillow at us and then the four started a pillow fight. They were hitting each other with pillows. Addi was running all around the living room as Bozer was chasing her and finally...she was happy. She was laughing and was having fun....and i was looking at her.

and i was looking at her