I was about to open the door when the door itself was pulled open by someone and that someone is Chris. My best friend and my savior. I was still in shock so I didn't make a move and just watch him as he looked at me with a scowl. He is holding a bowl of soup and I smiled sheepishly at him. I scratched my head and looked at the ground, scared that he might think badly of me.

"Well, aren't going to hug me?" He suddenly asked and I instantly smiled as I look up and saw him, he's smiling at me right now. He pushes me inside and settled on the corner of the bed as he put the bowl on the table next to my bed. He slumped himself and waved his hand for me to go to his lap. I smiled and ushered towards him as I positioned myself on his lap as I straddle him.

I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his hands too. I inhaled his scent and smiled against his chest. He didn't change anything about his scent. He still uses the cologne that I gave him as a gift for his first birthday that he celebrated with me. I was really happy back then. He treats me like a sister and I couldn't be more happier. He makes me happy and I'm really thankful to him for that.

"Angie, what happened?"

He stopped caressing me and abruptly pulled away as he looked at me with his warm brown eyes. I almost coo him because of his eyes. They are seeking for answers and I sighed loudly. I looked down and fumbled with my own hands. I'm never the talking type but he understands it completely. I just hugged him again and buried my face on his neck.

"Doll, you know that you can trust me right? I know you don't want to talk about it right now but later, you'll eventually tell me, okay?"

He said with his deep voice and I nodded quietly as I continuously sniff his neck. It was never intimate between us and I know that I'm just a sister to him and he's my brother for me. I love him so much. I love how he cradle me on his lap when I'm sad, how he never prioritizes his flings over me, how he's protective and I love how he treated me like I'm his princess.

"I miss you so much Tian." I murmured and he chuckled.

"I miss you too, doll. You never changed, huh? How many times did I tell you not to call me that?" He said and I laughed slightly, remembering how much he hated that nickname. I call him that because his original name is Christian but he didn't like it so he preferred Chris but I don't like it and just made Tian for him since I like the name Christian. It's cute right?

"It's cute  and you don't like me to call you  Christian but I don't want Chris." I pouted slightly and played with his necklace as I pulled away a little. He still wears it. I gave it to him during our graduation as a gift. I remember when we were in highschool, he used to so popular since he's the captain of the football team and the is the second brightest in our year after me. You see, Chris is attractive with his bad boy look but beneath that is a sweet and Teddy bear like attitude.

"Doll, was it Tyler?"

I tensed up and looked at him with a scored face and he narrowed his eyes at me. He knew it. His soft eyes are replaced with his hard ones that I only got see whenever his angry or upset. I didn't know that I was crying until Chris wiped my cheeks and cradled my head on his neck. Hr kept in saying some sweet and comforting words and I just cried there.

Everything returns, the same with my feelings and the pain that I once experienced. I clutched his now damped shirt my fist. Everything hurts. Tyler betrayed me. We were supposed to be having a good time but everything was ruined. I loved him. Hell, I still love him right now but the immense pain that I'm feeling right now is too much for me to handle. It is covering any love and care I was supposed to give to Tyler.

I didn't remember it clearly but I already fell asleep in an oblivion of a dreamless sleep on my best friend's lap. I felt safe yet I still feel the pain.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers!

Here's an update that  promised.

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring but I promise I'll make and publish another chapter. I'll make the next charter better.

How do you like this chapter?

I'll try my very hard to update tomorrow evening.

Have a good day everyone!