12

Sarah's POV

"I did what I had to do!" I exclaim angrily on the phone.

"But this? This is too far! They're going to find out it's us!" The voice on the other end of the phone says.

"Relax! I did what needed to be done. The doctor is now taken care of." I say.

"This better not backfire."

"Would I ever put you in danger?" I say sweetly.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I trust you my love."

I blush. Just then, my phone starts to buzz.

"Crap. Lauren is calling on the other line." I groan.

"Ugh. Fine, answer it. She can't find out about this." He warns.

"Don't worry. She won't find out. She's too scared." I say deviously.

I hang up and answer Lauren's call. I try to sound sad whenever I speak to her so I can convince her I am devastated by this loss.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Sarah it's me" she says.

"Oh hey! What's up?" I say, trying to act interested. Like I really care what's happening. I already know.

"I've been getting more of those memory dream things and they're really specific! Have you been getting them too???" She asks hopefully.

"Uh... Ya!" I lie. I don't need to take the pills. I faked being drugged that night so no one would find out what really happened. Later that night I drugged myself with enough to show up in my system for a drug test, but not enough to make me forget that night.

I have to get Lauren off those pills.

"Hey, here's a crazy idea.... let's have a sleepover tomorrow night!" I say. If I can be there in her room, maybe I can get rid of her pills.

"Sounds great!" She says. "I just wanted to make sure you're alright."

I silently scoff. "Ya I'm ok." I say in a fake sad voice. "I gotta go."

"Ok. See you tomorrow!" She says and hangs up.

Quickly after the call, I dial his number again and hear the familiar voice of my love.

"What did she say?" He asks.

"We're having a sleepover tomorrow." I say, rolling my eyes. "Maybe I can get her off those damn pills."

"Good idea, baby." He says and I blush profusely.

"It's so hard keeping up this act; faking the tears and acting all destroyed around her. It's pathetic." I say In a small rant.

"I know, but It's not for much longer, my love. I gotta go. Lauren's calling ME now." He says in an annoyed voice.

"Ugh. you better answer, babe. I love you."

"Ok. Love you too. Bye Sarah." He says.

"Bye Aaron." I say and hang up the phone.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:

WOAH PLOT TWIST, AM I RIGHT?!😈😈😈
Sorry this chapter is so short but I've been WAITING FOR THIS PLOT TWIST FOR SO LONG!

Oh, but the plot twists are not over. What you think will happen is oh so very wrong😈 keep reading . . . .