Chapter 19

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock letting out a frustrated groan. I rolled over onto my side hoping sleep will return. As I was 'resting' my eyes, the door suddenly slammed open.

"Get up right this instinct Natalia Young!" I groaned and buried my head into my pillow.

"Five more minutes." I whined. It was quiet for a minute. I again tried to sleep thinking she accepted my offer. The covers were abruptly pulled off of me, the cold air making goosebumps appearing on my skin.

"Come on Talia. You have to get up." I sat up and stared into the pleading blue eyes of Amy.

"Fine! Okay... I'm up!" Amy squealed and pulled me off the bed and shoved me in the bathroom. I sighed while getting ready for another long day with Amy.

* * * * *

Walking out of my room dressed and ready for another day of fun, is what Amy called it. I let my mind drift to Angelo. It's been a week since I returned home and he haven't contacted me once. I was still very confused to why he let me come homeI knew better then to think everything was back to the way it was. Even though I'm home I knew it was far from over.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Amy sitting at the table typing away on her phone. I rolled my eyes and went to make me a bowl of lucky charms. I plopped down in the chair across from Amy and began eating my cereal. She glanced up at me then her attention went back to her phone.

When we first returned mom refused to leave my side. Her and Jason spent the first three day here at the apartment. She wanted to stay longer but I told her to go home and stop worrying about me.

Amy have been making me do everything with her. Go out, eat, she even tried to make me sleep with her. She refuse to let me out of her sight. I had to admit it was fun seeing her follow my every move. She been making me go out with her everyday. She tried to make me go to a party but I quickly said no. She of course was mad because she wanted to go, but even then she didn't leave my side.

The sound of the front door slamming shut snapped me out of my thought. I swirled around in my seat only to see a smirking Luke. He also came back with us. Angelo told him to come which he happily accepted. I didn't complain because I didn't want him to change his mind and make me stay in that house.

But I was a little surprised to see Luke. For the first three days he was here every morning and left after we all were asleep. But after he went to take mom and Jason home two days ago he haven't been back until now.

Luke plopped down in the seat next to me. "Where have you been?" I asked immediately. Luke rested his arm on my chair and clicked his tongue.

"What crazy things are you girls doing today?" He asked ignoring my question completely. I glared at him and was about to scowl him when Amy finally looked up from her phone.

"My boss texted me and told me to come in for work. I told him I was still on vacation but he said 'You better be here before it becomes a permanent vacation'." She said trying mock his voice. I stifled a giggle at her terrible impression of him.

Amy still works at the cafe. I was going to go back to work but Luke told me not to. 'There's no point in going when you won't be staying here for long' was his words when I told him. I was mad but I didn't complain not wanting him to tell Angelo.