Chapter 3

I snuggled deeper into the warm bed as the sleep begin to disappear from my body. I groaned lightly not wanting to wake up yet. My bed have never felt so comfortable. I inhaled the smell of male cologne, and body wash. I rolled over till I was at the end of the bed. With my eyes still close, I reached to the nightstand to grab my phone. My brows furrowing in confusion when I couldn't find it.

Realization hit me like a bag of bricks. I shot up straight in the bed and found myself in a unfamiliar bedroom. The walls were painted black. The king size bed that I was once sleeping on have gray duvets, and the floor have black carpet. There's a dresser, nightstand... and all that stuff that fancy people usually have. I have to admit the room is huge. There are 3 doors and a balcony. One of the doors is on the left side of the room, one on the right, and one straight ahead of me.

I jumped out of bed about to make a run to the door but was stopped in my track. As soon as my foot touched the warm and silky carpet the door opened, and in came the Greek god. He's wearing a suit, and his black hair is messy as if he just got out of bed or ran his fingers through it repeatedly.

He stood there staring at me expressionless with me staring back, afraid of what might happen if I move or break eye contact. After a few minutes he started walking towards me. I backed away from him till the back of my leg came in contact with the bed almost making me to fall onto it, but I quickly gained my balance.

He stopped when he was just a couple inches away from me. His grey eyes piercing through my brown ones. His large frame towering over my small one.

His hand reached out and gently caressed my cheek. As if he would brake me if he was too rough. I glared at him and slapped his hand away.

His hand shot up to slap me. I flinched and closed my eyes waiting for the impact. When his hand didn't connect to my face I opened my eyes to see his hand in mid-air and him gazing down at me. Studying my reaction. His hand again caressed my cheek but this time I didn't stop him.

There was so many emotions in those grey orbs that I couldn't make out. But the last one I caught. Anger. His whole demeanor changed. He suddenly grabbed my chin and roughly shoved me away, causing me to fall onto the bed. I quickly sat up straight and saw that he's making his way out the room.

"Where am I? Why did you bring me here!? Who are you!?" I shouted random questions that popped up in my head at him. He stopped and started laughing. He was laughing at me. He was laughing like I was the crazy one here.

"The question you should be asking is who are you?"And with that he walked out the room leaving me confused.

* * * * *

I sat there for a couple of minutes thinking about what he asked.

Who am I?

I am Natalia Young. Daughter of Faith Young. I live in a suitable apartment with my best friend Amelia. I have a little brother name Jason Young. And I work at a small coffee shop.

With that last thought I jumped off the bed and made my way to the door. I was surprised to see that it wasn't locked. I quickly looked for my shoes. I shrugged when I couldn't find them and left barefoot.

I slowly walked down the stairs of the grand foyer not caring that I didn't have any idea to where I was going. While I was walking I couldn't help but admire how big the house- No mansion is. This place is beautiful. It's like a dream home come true. I looked up at the beautiful chandelier dangling from the ceiling. Letting out a shaky breath, I continued to admire the mansion.

I was so scared I felt like I was going to piss on myself. I thought these guys were drug dealers, but with a place like this they had to do something big. I was so busy admiring the house I didn't realize I walked into the living room.