Prologue

The school bell echoed through the yard, dismissing all the children. As students ran away from the building, happy to leave the extremely boring place, the fragile little girl stayed behind looking for the one familiar face, but had no luck. Just when she was about to give up and go home a voice called out to her.

"Olivia" the voice boomed throughout the school yard. Olivia looked around till her big brown eyes met a pair of silver grey ones. Olivia smiled and walked up to the boy.

"You were really going to leave me?" He ask. Olivia quickly shook her head. He chuckled. This was Olivia's best friend for as long as she could remember. She loved him even if he was possessive, and had the shortest temper she had ever seen. "Come on lets get out of here" and with that he grabbed Olivia's hand and ran off

* * * * *

The two best friends ran deep into the forest laughing and giggling, until they saw the familiar abandoned tree house. Ever since they've found out about it they met there everyday after school. Sometimes they would even sneak out at night just to see each other. But today was different. Today Olivia couldn't spend hours at the tree house like she usually do after school.

"I have to go home. My parents. They wanted me to come straight home after school." Olivia whispered. The boy wanted to complain but instead he sighed and nodded his head

"Okay. But make sure your back here by sunset." He said firmly. She nodded her head. Happy he understood. She then quickly ran to her home.

* * * * *

Olivia ran into the house with a smile on her face, but as soon as she walked through the door it quickly turned into a frown. Bags were piled up and packed near the door entrance. Olivia walked deeper into the house only to see her dad in the kitchen with papers all over the table and her mom looking like she just got finished crying.

"Mom... dad?" Olivia say in confusion. As soon as her words are out, her mom and dad head whipped up. They both ran to her and pulled her into their embrace. Her mom started kissing her cheek while new tears rolled down her mother's cheek.

"Olivia we were so worried" her mother hiccuped. Olivia was confused to why her mother was worried. She always walk home by herself. Most of the time she doesn't come home till night fall.

"Now that Olivia is here we have to go. Now. "Olivia's father said in a rush. Olivia didn't have time to protest as her father clutched her arm in a firm grip and pulled her towards the door

Olivia started to struggle to get out of her father's grip. "Wait I can't go yet, I have to say good bye to-" Olivia is cut off when her father's grip tightened.

Her father grabbed the bags without releasing Olivia arm. "There's no time for that right now Olivia" her mother says but doesn't look at her. She was too busy trying to get to the car.

"B-but I have to, He will be a-angry if I l-leave without saying goodbye-" Olivia is once again cut off when her father pushed her gently but firmly into the car. Her father hopped into the driver seat and sped off.

Olivia's father was driving too fast for her liking. "Hand me your phone, honey."  Olivia's father tells her mother. Her mother take the phone out her purse and hand it to Olivia's father.

Her father eagerly take the phone causing it to slip out of his hand and fall under the seat. "Shit." He cursed. Olivia was surprised. Her parents never curse. Olivia's father mumbled something as he bend down to grab the phone from under the seat.

Everything happened so quickly "Dad watch out!" Olivia screams pointing deer in the middle of the road. Her dad quickly turned the steering wheel avoiding the deer. The car flipped over several times till it finally came to a complete stop upside down.

* * * * *

A brunette with pale skin rushed through the hospital doors. "You can't be back here Ms." The doctor say to the brown head women

"I'm a family member of Olivia, Sophia, and Connor Taylor. I'm Olivia's aunt. You called me saying there was an a-accident" the women tried to stay strong but her voice broke. The doctor stared down at the women with a sympathetic look.

"Im Dr. William" he outstretched his hand towards the women. She stared at his hand before slowly shaking it and replied to him "Faith" quickly stating her name trying to figure out what happened.

"I'm sorry to say this Ms.Faith but the accident was fatal, it instantly killed the man and women in the driver and passenger seat." Faith choked on a sob with tears rolling down her cheeks. Her brother and sister-in-law was dead. Then a thought popped up in her mind

"W-what about the little girl. Is she d-dead too?" She was hoping... no, begging that she is still alive.

"She survived, I'm sorry to inform you but...she will not remember anything." Dr. William told Faith sadly.

"What d-do you mean she won't r-remember a-anything? Faith asked a little afraid of the answer.

"She have lost her memories." Faith gasped she couldn't believe it. " We are trying everything we can to help her remember, but if this doesn't work, I would suggest you take her to familiar places. Show he's familiar things. There's a chance she-" the doctor was cut off by Faith

"No! I don't want her to remember anything" Faith said strongly. Dr. William seemed confused but nodded his head anyway. Faith wasn't sure how she would handle this, but she knew for a fact she didn't want Olivia to remember.

* * * * *

It was now 8:30. The sun was fully down, and the moon and stars lit up the night. The young boy sat on the rock waiting for Olivia. He didn't understand why she is so late, she was never late.

He started thinking of all the possible reasons to why she's late. He wondered if it was because her parents wouldn't let her leave the house. Or what if something happened to her. What if she's hurt. The boy knew his lifestyle. Someone could have easily hurt her to get to him.

With those thoughts he ran as fast as he could to Olivia's house. He felt kind of weird once he rang the door bell. He'd never been in Olivia's house before, neither has Olivia been in his. She'd NEVER be to his.

The boy rang the door again. After the third rang he grabbed his pocket knife and walked slowly into the house. He looked around the house in confusion. It was a so messy, like someone was trying to pack at the last minute.

Once he looked around more he saw that someone was trying to quickly pack. They left. SHE left. He couldn't believe it. She left and didn't tell him. He felt...betrayed. He picked up anything his eyes landed on and smashed it to the floor and walls. After he managed to calm himself down he picked up the smashed photo frame of Olivia.

"You will be MINE Olivia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

This is my first book so I'm giving you a fair warning that my grammar isn't the best and there may be spelling errors here and there. Im not sure why I started writing, I guess I wanted to try something new.

Please vote and comment. Enjoy reading :)