Chapter 18

I struggled trying to pull my hands free. The chain hanging from the ceiling refuses to release me. Standing on my tippy toes barely touching the ground due to these chains. I let out a frustrated cry.

My head snap towards the door when it creaks open. A figure stands there in the doorway. It stares at me unmoving. In a blink of an eye he's in front of me. I jump and again try to pull my hands out of the chains. The lights clicked on and I gasp as I look at the familiar face in front of me.

"B-Brad?" I blinked, not believing he's here. Standing in font of me.

'How are you here?' I try to ask but the words wouldn't leave my mouth. Literally. I opened and closed my mouth but the words would only come out as a puff of air.

A derange smile spread on his lips. Blood seeping out of his neck. The wound is still fresh. He laugh and I scream, desperately trying to free my hands. My eyes widen when I look back at Brad to find him no longer in front of me. I hear shuffling from around me. Then I hear laughter. My breaths comes out as pants.

My eyes finally find Brad standing in the darkness in front of me. He's still smirking but what catches my attention is something he's holding. I narrow my eyes trying to figure out what it is. He throw his arm back and my eyes widened when I finally make out what he's holding. His arm flys forward.

The crack of the whip echoes as it come in contact with my stomach. I let out an agonizing scream.

My eyes snaps open and I inhaled sharply. I didn't move but I could feel the tears stained on my cheeks. The nightmares are back and I know they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I looked around and furrowed my brows in confusion when I saw I'm in Angelo's room.

I don't remember falling asleep. The last thing I remember is shooting daggers at Luke's head before darkness consumed me. I leaned forward and glanced at the time. 2:09am. I sat up knowing I wouldn't be able to find sleep after that nightmare. I shuddered thinking about it. It felt so real. I looked over at the spot next to me, and is not surprised to find myself alone.

After a couple minutes of calming myself down, I stood from the bed, eyes widening when I realized I'm in Angelo's shirt and sweatpants. Who changed me? I shrugged it off and carefully made my way to the kitchen, trying not to put pressure on my wounded foot.

Once in the kitchen I grabbed a glass and filled it with water hoping it would somehow calm me down. As I was beginning to head back to Angelo's room, I stopped dead in my track when I noticed light coming from Angelo's office. I looked at the door trying to decide if I should go or not.

I sighed heavily and hesitantly walked towards the door. I peeked through the crack when I realized the door is not fully shut. Angelo is sitting behind his desk looking down at some paper work. He looks to be really focused in what he's doing.

"Are you going to just stand there?" I tensed at his voice. Angelo didn't look up at me instead he continued looking down at the paper work on his desk. Angelo finally glanced up at me and I realized I haven't moved from my spot. I hesitantly walked into his office.

I shifted a little and Angelo motioned for me to come closer, still looking down at something on his desk. I slowly walked till I was in front of his desk. He indicated for me to take a seat and again I hesitate. He didn't say anything so I decided to break the silence.