Chapter 4

I'm now back in the room I woke up in. Laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling letting the new information process in my head. My whole life was a lie. I want to scream but the sound is stuck in my throat. I want to cry but the tears won't fall. I want to blame someone... Anyone but I don't know who. I was surprised when Angelo told me what I was to him - or what Olivia was to him.

Were we friends or were we more than that? Did I feel the same way towards him, the same way he felt towards me? I want answers.

Mostly, I want to remember. I'm angry at my mom - or should I say 'Aunt'- for keeping this from me. After all these years she never once felt the need to tell me about my pass. I mean I'm 22 years old, was she even planning on telling me. When I get out of here I'm going to confront her and ask her why did she hide her from me. That is if I get out of here.

I sighed and walked towards the window. I stared out of it, looking at the acres and acres of land. Tress, and grass goes on for miles. I know we are no longer in the country. I have no idea where I am right now. Which means I can never escape from here.

I was pulled out of my thought when the door opened and in came the devil himself. Angelo didn't say a word to me, only nodded his head towards the door and walked out the room. I guess he wants me to follow him. I stared at the door not understanding why he would want me to follow him.

Is he going to let me go? My moment of excitement instantly disappeared when I remembered what he said yesterday. Is he going to kill me? This thought made me want to run out this room, down the stairs, and out the door.

"Natalia!" Angelo scolded, interrupting my thoughts. I jumped and quickly walked out the room. I saw Angelo standing next to a door right next to the room I was in. He nodded his head towards the door.

I walked into the room and saw that it was a bedroom. It was a little smaller then the one I was in before but it was still big. The walls were painted white, there's a four poster bed with cream duvets. There's 2 doors, one on the left and one on the right. I went to the door on the right and saw that it is a small empty walk in closet. I then walked to the door on the left and saw that it's an ensuite that was a little bigger the one in my bedroom back home.

I walked out of the suite and noticed Angelo is still here. He's leaning on the door frame looking down at the floor. I knew he was in deep thought. I took this moment to let my eyes run over his body. He has on his usual formal attire - white and black suit - his hair is pushed back but there is a stand of hair that still fell over his forehead, and of course he looks fine as hell.

Why all the good looking guys have to be the criminals. Angelo finally looked up at me with those hard grey eyes that I found so interesting.

"This is where you will be staying." He told me. My eyes narrowed at him a bit.

"What make you think I'm staying." The words rolled off my tongue before I had the chance to stop them. Angelo have on his award winning emotionless face, so I couldn't tell if what I said made him angry or not. Angelo firmly grabbed me by my forearms and and pulled me to him.

When did he get this close to me?

I am now pushed up against his body with his face just mere inches away from mine.

I never been this close to a man before. What I was feeling in the pit of my stomach was foreign for me. I ignore the foreign feeling once I remembered the situation I'm in.

"Because I said so." He replied simply. I would have made a joke on how big he made his ego sound but he don't look like the joking type. I opened my mouth to argue but decided to bite my tongue when I looked into his dark orbs. It's not like anything I say going to help me get out of here.