Chapter 7

I moved deeper into the comforter rubbing the sleep from my eye. I tried to sit up only to be pulled back down onto the hard bed causing the bed to groan. My eyes snapped open, my sleepy state disappearing. My eyes came in contact with the broad chest that I once thought was my pillow. I slowly lifted my head off the chest and looked up at a sleeping Angelo.

He's laying on his back peacefully, with half my body on top of his and my arm around his torso. I quickly sat up. Well tried. Angelo arm tightened around my waist making me fall onto his rock hard chest. I continued struggling to escape Angelo's grip but had no luck.

I sighed and repeatedly banged my head onto his chest. I heard him groan again causing me to look up and meet his grey orbs. He looked at me in confusion but after he realized our position he smirked.

"Sleep well?" I looked away from him trying to ease down my flaming cheeks. Once I was sure my cheeks were back to their normal color I tried to push away from him but his arm only tighten around me.

"Let go of me." I hissed in irritation but it didn't seem to affect him because he only grinned at me.

"Your the one on my side of the bed." He said and his grin widened. I looked to see the pillows - that was once the barrier between me and him - are now all over the place and I was indeed on his side of the bed. His grip loosened and I took this chance to move away from him and onto my side of the bed.

I didn't say a word as I sat crossed-legged on the bed, staring at the wall. I was afraid if I said something I'd only embarrass myself even more. Angelo chuckled and stood up walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

After a few minutes Angelo walked out the bathroom and back into the bedroom. I looked at Angelo and noticed for the first time he's not wearing a suit. Instead he's wearing a white v neck shirt that hug his muscular body perfectly, grey sweat pants, and his bed hair make him look even better.

My eyes traveled back to his face only to see him smirking at me. I stared confused before realizing he caught me staring at his body. I turned away from Angelo and looked at the wall again.

Cocky Bastard.

"Get ready, we have somewhere to be tonight." I was shocked by his words. He's letting me come with them tonight. I was finally going to be able to do something interesting. I quickly jumped out of the bed and sprinted past Angelo and into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower.

After 30 minutes of washing my body and my hair I hopped out the shower, wrapped the towel around my body and cautiously walked into the bedroom.

Once I was sure Angelo wasn't in the room I walked fully into the bedroom and saw a beautiful black dress on the bed with some underwear and jewelry. I picked up the materials and saw that they still had the tags on them. I quickly put on the underwear and bra.

Right when I was about to grab the dress the door slammed open and a excited and beautiful dressed Zoe stood in the doorway. She have on a dark blue dress that stopped at her mid thigh, and her hair was now curled. Zoe walked in shutting the door behind her.

"Angelo told me to come up here and help you look... presentable." She told me while I looked around until my eyes fell on the towel on the floor. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body making Zoe laugh. Zoe helped me with my hair and makeup. I was glad she didn't put a cake full of makeup on my face. Actually, now that I think about it, she barely put any on me.

After she was done she told me to put on my dress but to not look into the mirror. As I put on the dress, Zoe put earrings and a necklace on me then rushed me to the mirror. I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful girl staring back at me. The black dress is tight showing off all my curves but get loose at the waist, and have a sweetheart neckline, stopping at my knees.