Chapter 10

I clutched my stomach and laughed. I tried to compose myself but every time I thought of Angelo's words I would go into another fit of laughter. When my laughter finally eased I looked up at a very annoyed Angelo. I stared at Angelo waiting for him to tell me it was a joke. Angelo didn't show any signs indicating he was joking. Not a chuckle, smile, or smirk.

"I'm not marrying you!" I yell with horror written over my face.

"I don't remember it being a question."

"I don't care if it was a question or not. You can't do this!" There's no way Im going to marry him. Why did Angelo want to marry me of all people. There's plenty of girls that would marry him willingly. I mean look at that face. He's perfect. Not a single flaw. He must have girls falling at his feet so why do he want to destroy my life.

"Believe me Tesoro I can and I will."

"I won't do it." Angelo chuckled darkly.

"You don't have a choice." I knew Angelo wasn't going to change his mind but I was determined to not marry him. Not without a fight.

"Why me?" I whispered. Angelo stared at me for a few seconds before answering.

"Why not?" He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal who he had to marry and spend the rest of his life with. I didn't know what to say. His answer didn't have a valid reason. Even though he doesn't care who he wants to marry I do, and I refuse to marry this arrogant bastard.

"I won't marry you, and you can't make me." Something flashed in Angelo's eyes and not one of those sparks it was more like an evil glint saying 'challenge accepted'.

I didn't think as I turned around and ran in the opposite direction of the building. Trying to get far away from Angelo as I could.

Adrenaline rushed through me. I couldn't help but fill as if my life was on the line... well it actually is. I didn't get far as two masculine arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into their hard chest.

I struggled to get out of Angelo's grip but my attempts was futile. In one swift movement Angelo picked me up, - like I was nothing - threw me over his shoulder, and walked towards the building, all while I pounded on his back.

I stopped fighting once I noticed Angelo wasn't affected by my punches and I was just wasting my energy - that I know I am going to need.

I gasped when we entered the building. I could only take a glimpse at the room - since I'm still upside down - but that was enough for me to see lots of chairs and round tables that haves nude color table cloths on them with flower bouquets and candles on each.

The lights were dimmed perfectly and a long table - my guess for the bride and groom - in the back. The decorations setup was also perfect. Not one thing out of place. I would consider this beautiful and perfect for a wedding if it wasn't me being force to marry this thing.

Angelo entered another room, shutting the door behind him and putting me down. I glared at him which he didn't seem to notice, instead he was looking behind me. I turned around to see Luke and Logan is also in the room.

"Find Zoe." Angelo instructed.

Neither of the men moved.

Logan raised a eyebrow at Luke, and Luke raised a eyebrow at Logan. After a minute Luke sighed and got up walking out the room closing the door behind him. I turned back to Angelo.