Chapter 5

This have been the most boring week ever. I've been here for seven days and nothing have changed. I have the same routine everyday. I get up, wash up, eat, watch tv or play the piano, eat, and sleep.

I hardly see the guys and when I do none of them acknowledge me except for Alex. Me and Alex been getting along but I still don't trust him. I learned from him that Luke and Logan are brothers. All of them are close but Nicole and Alex knew Angelo longer. Angelo haven't said a word to me since I ran into him in only a towel covering me.

Whenever he sees me he'll just watch me. Studying me. Alex also got me some clothes. They aren't anything fancy, he even got them too big. I don't mind because I don't wear them anyway. I sneak into Angelo's room and steal his clothes. He don't seem to mind, and if he does he doesn't say anything.

I am now laying in bed at 3 o'clock in the afternoon and of course I'm bored. I try not to think about the position I'm in, but having nothing to do means that's all I can do. My stomach growls and that's when I realized I haven't ate since I woke up. I get up from the bed, walk to the door, and head down to the kitchen.

I stopped dead in my track when I see Luke sitting on the bar stool with his gun scattered all over the kitchen island. With the little bit of confidence I have, I walked towards him and take a seat next to him.

"What're you doing?" I ask hesitantly. Luke looks at me as if he just noticed I was in the kitchen and sitting right beside him. He then pulled out his phone and reset his timer.

"I'm trying to see how fast I can put my gun back together. I'm trying to beat my record of 45 second" he said. He told me as if it was a hobby. I didn't know how to respond so I got up to make me some cereal. I was pulling the cereal in the bowl when Luke yelled causing me to jump. "Fuck! I was so fucking close!"

I watched him cautiously, wondering if I should leave the kitchen and head back upstairs, but froze when Luke's gaze landed on me.

"Make me a bowl." He demanded calmly. I think he's bipolar. I hesitantly finished making my bowl of cereal, and sat back next to Luke. "Where's my cereal?" He asked.

"In the box." I replied nonchalantly. I glanced up at Luke to see his eyes are now narrowed. Before I could stop him, he grabbed my cereal and held it out of my reach. "Hey, that's mine!"

I stood up to grab it but then he stood up too. I gave up once I saw that I wasn't going to be able to reach it. I crossed my hands over my chest. "May I have my cereal back please?" I asked as politely as possible. I even gave him the puppy eyes. Luke threw his head back and started laughing.

"That was so cute. You looked like a lost puppy." He said in between laughs. I narrowed my eyes at him. I was a little surprised that didn't work. "If you want cereal why don't you make you some."

Then he had the nerves to start eating my cereal. I didn't think as I started attacking him trying to get my cereal. Luke smirked and stared at me with those mischievous hazel eyes before wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I stared at him in confusion but use the moment to take back my cereal.

"What's going on in here?" Someone asked behind me. I tried to turn around to see the person but Luke's arm - that I just remember is still around my waist - prevented me from moving. I remove his arm from around my waist and turned around to see Alex with a confused expression. I opened my mouth to answer but Luke beat me to it.

"Oh nothing, Natalia here was just trying to flirt with me that's all." I looked at Luke with wide eyes, opening and closing my mouth not being able to find my words. I probably look like a fish out of water. "It's okay Natalia, even though you failed miserably, at least you made an attempt."