Chapter 2

As soon as I was home, I ran into the apartment and locked the door. I was still a little afraid of the Greek god following me here. I decided to take a shower to calm myself down.

I went into my bathroom took off all my clothes and got into the shower. I let the water run through my hair and down my body while I thought of the event that occurred earlier. Who is Olivia? Why did he call me her? Do I look like her? I had so many unanswered questions and I wanted answers to them. I shook the feelings off and got washed.

After I was finished I hopped out the shower, went into my bedroom, and got dress. I threw on some black leggings, and my Mickey Mouse shirt. I left my hair to run curly down my back. I then glanced at the clock to see it's going on 6. Amy won't be back for another 2 hours. I walked into the living room and turned on the tv.

* * * * *

Here I am at 8 o'clock watching The Lion King with tears running down my cheeks, and eating cookies 'n' cream ice cream. I'm at the part after Mufasa death and Simba is trying to wake him up. Every time I watch this I cry.

I jump out of my seat when someone bangs on the front door. I stared at the door not sure if I should answer it or not. I was starting to panic until I heard the familiar voice from behind the door.

"Open the door Talia, you know I always forget my key." I let out a shaky breath and laugh at Amy. She never take her key when she leave the house, I don't even understand why she has one. I walked to the door but before I open it I decided to annoy her a bit.

"Nobody's home!" I yelled from behind the door.

"Talia open the door now." She said through gritted teeth. I giggled.

"I don't know... I'm thinking about it." I said inspecting my nails as if I just got them done.

"Natalia I swear when I get in there you're going to regret it." I laughed and opened the door. As soon as the door was opened, Amy lounged at me causing me to fall to the ground with her straddling me. "Why didn't you open the door?" She asked through gritted teeth. I laughed at her

"That was payback for this morning." She looked at me confuse so I added "When you said I couldn't cook." I mumbled. Now it was her turn to laugh.

"Oh that." She laughed again. I rolled my eyes at her.

"If you don't mind getting off of me, this position is very uncomfortable." I said when I realized she is still straddling me.

"I don't know... I'm thinking about it." she said mockingly. I begin to struggle which made her hop off of me. I stood and walked back into the living room making myself comfortable on the coach.

"Sooo... did you make up your mind?" Amy asked plopping down next to me. I looked at her with a confuse expression, then I realized she was talking about me going out with her tonight. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Well, about that... I decided to stay home." I mumbled the last part under my breath, but I know she heard me.

"What!" She shouted. I think she blew out my eardrums. "You have to come."

"No, I actually don't." I said matter-of-factly. She sighed and mumbled something under her breath.

"Okay well I'm going to go get dress, if you change your mind I'll be in my room." And with that she headed into her room. I thought over her offer but still decided to stay home. I know if I go she's just going to flirt with every man her eyes land on and leave me in the corner looking stupid. With that thought I went into the kitchen and made me some lucky charms cereal.

I went back to the living room with my cereal and got finished watching The Lion King. About an hour later Amy came out of her room looking stunning. She had on a tight red dress that stop at her mid-thigh and show a reasonable amount cleavage, her natural straight hair was now curled, black heels, and a little bit of makeup.