Love not Hate

Hoseok and Jiyeon walked holding hand through night market.They stop at a ring stall.

"Jagiya..Can we buy our first ring couple.We already have socks,pajamas,chopstick and mug.We never buy ring."Jiyeon asking Hoseok with her cute face.She was facing him while holding both his hand.

"Ani!! Why we need a ring."Hoseok frowned.He look at Jiyeon face.

"Wae?? I want it.."Jiyeon let go off Hoseok hand and pouted.She turned her back away.

"Baby..Look at me..Okey..I buy your Ring.But only for you.Not for us."Hoseok hold Jiyeon Shoulder and turned her body towards him.

"Hmm..You really hate marriage life doesn't it. I'll never force you to get married.But living as a couple,we need to be more understand to each other..Care for each other.."Jiyeon hugged Hoseok neck while Hoseok hold her waist.They look at each other face and smile.

"This is the reason why I'll always love you.Because of your matured attitude."Hoseok kiss Jiyeon nose.She giggles from his act.

"Come choose your ring.I'll buy it."Hoseok pull Jiyeon hand to the ring stall nearby and choose the ring.
***************************
Jungkook are working as usual.He arrange new yougurt milk into refrigerator.After finish arranged the drink he went inside to the store room to find another box of yougurt milk.

He come out from the store room with a new box and back to the refrigerator but his step become slower when he saw a women wearing sweater with a letter J in front of the refrigerator.

He went to the third refrigerator
on the right next to the women.He continues arrange the yogurt milk.The woman stood in front of the beer section,and still choosing the right flavour.

Jungkook stand up and hands over a yogurt milk to the women.
"This is the new flavour.It's delicious." Then he's back to his work after she grab the drink.

She take off her hoodies from her head and looked at Jungkook."Why are you giving me this?"

"It's not good for your health if you keep drinking beer.That milk is my favourite.I think you'll liked it"Jungkook not looking to the women face.He's busy with his work.

"Gomawoyo.. [Thank you..]"She showing him the milk and went to the casher to pay.She walked out from the convenience store and open the milk.She drank it and smiled.

She turned to look inside the convenience and wave at Jungkook.Jungkook looked at her for a moment when she show her thumb up to the milk.

Jungkook nod once and smile then he back to his work.

She look dumb but she still cute indeed. he mutter to his self.
***************************
Soomin POV

I look at the guy inside the 7E.He was quite handsome.He continue his work after nod at me.I smile and left the convenience store to went home.I'm not driving my car today so I'll take the bus from nearby bus stop.

I drink the yogurt milk while reading at the discription.Rose strawberry flavour.My favourite rose flower.I sigh,remembering my past memory.

I start to like rose when I first meet with Jason.He gave me rose everyday at class so that we be friend.You know..I'm a tough girl,not to girlie things or so called ladies.But I'm quite pretty.So,man mostly afraid to approach me first.But Jason,he's the first guy who can make me be who I am now.

We studies at the same universities and taking the same business classes. So,most of the time I spent my day with him.Until we graduates,he becomes cheff and I'm open my café.We are friend.No! Bestfriend!