Just Right

Suga POV

I shake hands with Bang PD-nim after he agreed to take Seokjin and Jungkook into the team.He leave the café with other producer after we finish our 'small' performance.

It's all Soomin idea to make small stage,small performance and small suprises.I know eventhough she didn't like I'm becoming a singer but deep down in her heart,she is proud of me.

I can't not express myself how happy I am when both of my friends become my team member.So now..I just need to focus on making good music and signing the contract with Big Hit entertainment.

I walked towards Jungkook and Seokjin who wait patiently on their seats after other customer went home.Their face are worried and anxious looking at me.

"Eottae??" My sister grab my hand and pulled me beside her seat.I sit on the couch and nodded to her.

"Jungkook-ah.."Soomin shout to my ears and look to his boyfriend and hugged him tight.

I rubbed my ears to balance my hearing after it becomes numb after my sister scream.

"Hyung...Jinjja??"Jungkook ask me with his shocked face.Like really shock.Imagine his face was blank with widened eyes and his mouth slightly open.He look cute though!

While Seokjin almost fainted.He leaned his head to his fiancé shoulder with his right hand on his forehead."Heol~~"

I shake my head looking to them.I don't believe myself when I get to hear their voice.It really make me happy.I never know Seokjin have an amazing voice.He can sing with higher pitch song while Jungkook..

This little rascal..He can stole my sister heart and mine also.I was shock hearing to his angelic voice.I believe he can go more further in music industry but well...He's tooo...What should I say...Afraid of Human!

Suddenly I heard Soomin cried in Jungkook arms.I know she's crying for joy.I'm happy to see her changes,She turns from monsters to a beautiful woman when she's with Jungkook.

"Noona..."Jungkook loosen himself from Soomin.Then he hold Soomin chin and lifts her face to look at him.

"Gomawo...With your help,I can step further into my dream and with your existence..I can feel what love is..Ooljima.."He wipe my sister tears with his thumb and kiss her forehead.I feel anvious looking at them,but she deserve to be happy too and I'm glad with it.

"Mianada Jungkook-ah..Noona always mad at you.And scream to you..But you...You did this for me..And I was..."Soomin cry again and more louder than before.

"Yah..I don't watch drama..."

"Shussshh.."Seokjin frowned and look at his fiancé after she and me shush him at the same time.We stare at Soomin and Jungkook like we watching a sad kdrama at 10 o'clock.

Jungkook hold Soomin hands and brought to his lips then he kiss it."I won't let go off this hand..I'll stay by your side..And you...Please do wait for me..I'll marry you and make you be my wife.."

"Jeongmal??"My sister look to her boyfriend eyes with her teary eyes.Jungkook nodded and let go of her hands.Then he leaned in to her face and pecked her lips.

I,GyeongMi and Seokjin was shocked.We gulped at the same time and turned our head away.Seokjin standing up and pretending to look at the wall while GyeongMi took out her phone and put it to her ears,pretending she talking to someone.And me...

"Min yoongi genius jjang jjang man boong boong..."I repeatedly said that words when it came accross to my mind with a weird dance and distance myself from them.I don't know why I did that..I felt embarrassed and walked to the stairs.