For you

Seokjin POV

Today Jeongmeen asked for leave to me.She said her sister was involved with an accident.So today I've to handle my job alone without my secretary.But luckily I have an assistant to change her place for today.

I heard knock on the door.And a women walked entering my room,I still focus on my PC.I just saw a skirt with the tip of my eyes.She put the file on my desk

"Gamsahamnida..Can you..."I stop my sentences when I lifted my head looking to the women.It was GyeongMi.

"What are you doing here??"I asked her,slightly mad.I was shocked actually looking at her in my room.

"You asked for replacement for Jeongmeen right??"I nodded answer to her question."So that's why I'm here.."

"Mwo??!!"

"I can't believe the other girls in this office.They probably have planned to take you from me.I don't want to lose you.."

"Can you be serious..Neo michyeosseo? [Are you crazy?]"

"Neh..Na michyeosseo..Wae?? [Yes..I'm crazy..Why??]" She looks angry right now.Suddenly she's cry turned her body from me.

"Mianhae..Maybe I'm really turning to be crazy.I'm tired..Tired to catch your love.But I was idiot.You'll never love me.I should know that.."She walked to my door.

"I'll call for another replacement.."She want to open the door.

"Ani!!Stay!!"I stand up and grab my coat.I walked towards her."I have meeting at DY company..If you want to be my secretary for today..You suppose to follow me along.."I grab the door knob with her hand on it.

"Don't leave me again...I need you.."I open the door and left her.I went to the lift and went to the company lobby.My car already ready at the front door.

I enter the car and waited for GyeongMi.If she not coming in a minute,then I'll left.I was just about to go when she comes with a black file in her hands.I help her to open the door from inside the car.

"You said you're going to meeting..Why did you left this file on your desk.."She sit at the passenger seat and turned her body to put the file at the back seat.

I pull seatbelt for her and lock it when she sit right.She become hard as rock and not moves when I come closer to her.She in shock state and it cute.

"Don't forget to breath..."I start to drive my car.

She hold the seatbelt and relax her body.Her face become red from blushing.She looking outside the window and there were the 'Silent Awkward' between us.

Suddenly my phone was ringing,It's Soomin.Why on earth that she call me in this time,didn't she know what is privacy.Ah wait..this is it.This can be good.

I put my headset on my ears and answer the phone,I can see GyeongMi peeking at my phone,she must be questioning to who I'm gonna talk to.

"Ah..Noona.."I changes my voice cheerfully.I can see her mouth moving with a word 'Noona' but didn't make a sound.Yes!!my plan was brilliant.

"Can you stop by at my café later this evening.Suga wants to meet you regarding about the auditions."

"Okey Noona..I'll stop by at your café after finish my work.."I still speak with my cheerfull voice.

"Did you sick??What the hell are you talking like this..What's happen?"Soomin asked me,she must be weird of my cheerfully voice.Ahh..I like this game.

I look at GyeongMi face,she has wrinkle on her face.She must be jealous right now.YES!!

"Aniyo Noona..I miss you that's why I becoming like this.You make my head go crazy right now.I can't stop thinking about you.."