I was Born Singer : part 2

Suga,Namjoon and Hoseok sit at the tables away from Soomin and Seokjin.They need to discuss whether to take Seokjin into the team or not.

Seokjin and Soomin look at them from the table they sit before.Soomin leaned her body towards Seokjin to whisper to his ears.

"I think they don't want to take you.."

"Yah!!"Seokjin pushed Soomin until her body moves forward.

"Wae??!! I say the truth.Your the heir to your father company.He needs you more than they need you."Soomin turned her head look at Seokjin with her body still leaning forward close to the couch.

"Can you sit right..I can see your panties in your jeans.."Seokjin eyes showing down to Soomin jeans.

"Yah PERVET!!"Soomin hit Seokjin hands strong enough until he whining and rubbing his arms.

"Wae...you the one showed them to me.And it catches my eyes because its PINK.."Seokjin rubs his arms and pout.

"Aissshhh.."Soomin want to punch Seokjin again until her wrist been hold by someone.

"Why you always act violant towards man?Is it because of Jason?"Suga let go of his sister hands and sit next to her.

"Yah..Don't say his name.I hate it.And if Jungkook heard that he must be mad.."Soomin point her finger right in Suga face.

"Move your hand down..Its stink!!"Suga push her sister's hand.Soomin smelled her finger and made her face like she throwing up.

"It really is stink..I think I rub it to my butt before.."She stand up and walk to the restroom.

"Yah!!"Both Suga and Seokjin shouting at the same times.Then they look at each other and laugh to nothing.

"So..How it's going??"Seokjin show to Namjoon and Hoseok with his mouth.

"Well..They said they want to hear your voice first..Then they can decide.They don't want to pick any random guy just to filled up the quota."Suga leaning on the couch,sit crossed-leg and crossed-arms.

"How many person per team??"Seokjin asked.

He knows about Suga joining into the next idol competition that will be held this october from Soomin.Since they already been neighbour for more than a life times.So,he always get news about each other.

"Seven to twelves..They needed new idol generations and creating back the glamorous era of super Junior,shinhwa,TVXQ,Brown Eyed Girls and other group that slowly terminated.So,new music from new idol can create something new to the industry.."

Seokjin nodded understand to what Suga explaining."Yeah..They were once my favourite Idol..
Ireoda michyeo naega,
Yeoriyeori chakhadeon geureon naega,
Neottaemune dora naega,
Dokhan naro byeonhae naega."Seokjin sings to a part of abracadabra from Brown eyes girls.

"Neol darmeun inhyeongeda
jumuneul tto georeo naega
Geunyeowa jjijeojyeo dallago-go."Then Hoseok continue the song and dance with Seokjin from a far.

"What's happen to them??"Soomin come out from the restroom with a weird look to Suga.

Suga put his palm to his face and shake his head looking to Seokjin and Hoseok.They sang and danced like crazy with other people looking at them.Namjoon finally joined them after Hoseok continued to pull his hands.Soomin laughing and hugging herself looking at them.
***********************************
Soomin POV

I'm tidying up the second floor after the boys returned to the house.Suga was asleep in the corner of the room,he backed his head to the wall.I turned my body to set up another table.