Show me your Love:Part 4

GyeongMi POV

I'm wearing my Formal office dress in blue navy colour with a long sleeve.I tied my hair neatly and wear simple makeup with pink colour lipstick.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled to my own reflection.I opened my ring box and took out my engagement ring and put it to my finger.

After finish getting ready I took my handbag and got out of the room.When I open the door at the same time Seokjin also opened his door.We look at each other eyes.He wearing executive office attire,with blue shirt,blue navy pants and blue navy coat in his hand.

He looked to his self and then looked back at me.We wearing same colour office attire.He sighed and back to his room.I frowned and went to his room.

"Oppa..."I called him softly.He looked at his self in the mirror and then took off his shirt.

"Who give you permission to enter my room."He turned his body toward me without his shirt.I close my eyes with my hand.

"Oppa..Put on your shirt again.It's okay if we wearing same colour shirt.Everyone in the office know about us.."I said to him while peeking from my finger.

He push my hand down and approach his face to mine.I can feel his breathing closely to me.

"It's okey to see..You're already mine.I can do anything to you if I want.But since you already took away my pride in the office..why don't I...."He stop talking and grab my arms and pushed me harder to his bed.

My body were bounce to his bed because it was soft..My legs are almost exposed when my skirt's lifted half to my thigh.I hold my skirt down so it don't pulled up.I control my body and tried to get up.But Seokjin pushed me again until I lie down on his bed.

He climbed onto my body.I closed my eyes,scared to looked at him.I know his face were so close with mine as I can feel his breathing.Then he pulled my hand harder so that I let go my skirt but I keep holding it until my skirt get torned.

I cry in silence and still closed my eyes tight.My tears flowed out from the tip of my eyes.Later on I heard the sound of door close quietly.I open my eyes and not seing Seokjin in the room.

I look at my skirt and sighed.I was in the middle of stopping him to changes his shirt but now,I'm the one who need to get changed.I sit at his bed and looked around his room.I found our engagement photo hang at the wall beside the door.

The first thing he'll see is my face when he wakes up..

I walked out from his room and entered mine so I can changed my shirt and go to the office.Today is my first day as new vise-president of Seokjin office.Finally my dream come true.I look my face in the mirror and smiled.
******************************
Jiyeon POV

I wake up from sleep after feeling not well.I keep going back to the toilet to throw up.I touch my forehead to feel my body temperature.It was okay,not too hot or too cold.

"Baby..are you okey in there.."Hoseok keep knocking the toilet door to check on me.

I wash my face and open the door.Hoseok standing in front the toilet door with his worried face.He touch my forehead.
"Are you sick..You want to go to the hospital??

I shake my head slowly and smile to him.I walked out from the toilet and go to the kitchen.He followed me from behind.

"Baby...come..let's go.."He pull my hand softly.

"Go where??"I ask him while pulling my hand back.I opened the refrigerator door and took mineral water.

"You not feeling well aren't you..I took you to the hospital.I'm worried sick looking at you right now.Since last night you continued thrown up.I guess it because the chineese food we ordered last night."Hoseok looked at my face while I'm drinking the mineral water.

"Baby!!!"He patted my back harder until I pour the water out from my mouth.I looked at him with my fierce eyes.

"Hehehe..."He smile widely to me.I shake my head and smiled back to him.Then I walked to living room with the mineral water.I sit on the couch and open the television.

"Baby....."Hoseok whinning and stomped his leg while walking to me.He sit next to me and lie down on the couch.He put his head on my lap.

"Jagiya...I'm okey..I Just not feeling well.."I stroke his hair softly.He then sit right after hearing what I said.

"That's why we need to go to hospital..We have to check your condition.I don't want to be a bad boyfriend.."Hoseok pout.He curled down his lips and looked at me.

I sighed and make a bored face.I look at him and hold his face with both my hand."Jagiya..na gwenchana..[I'm Okay..]"I massage his face up and down repeatedly.His mouth become pouty as his ready to kiss me.

I laugh to him and push his body harder.He fall down to the couch and laugh with me.I looked at the clock,its 10AM.

"Jagiya..Its already 10AM..You need to go to your work.."I pinched his leg harder.

"Yah!!"He wake up and stared at me.He don't like when I'm using violence towards him.I came closer to him, leaned against his chest and hugged his body.

"Baby...I don't want to go to the studio today..You don't feel well so do I..I don't have mood to teaching the class today."Hoseok said while trying to loosen my hug.I don't want to let him go.

"Baby...Okay..Okay..I'll go.."

I let go of my hand and lifted my head to look at him.He smile and hold both my hands.

"But promise me..If anything happens.Just called.I'll be home as fast as I can."He kiss my forehead and wake up to reach his bag on the table beside the television.

He wear his bag on his shoulder,grab his cap and wear it on his head.He walked toward me and ruffle my hair until it become messy."Take care..Saranghae.."

"Eung.."I look at him until he left the house.I sighed and lean my body to the couch.I look at the clock again.

it's been over 15 minutes .. the result must have come out ..

I talked to myself and walked to the toilet room.I stare to my bath tub.I remembered this morning when I'm with cathy,before Hoseok wake up.

I was in the toilet room and she was brushing her teeth outside the toilet door,waiting for me.After I open the door she looked at me while smiling.I ask her why then she give me answered that I wish I'm not.

"Unni..I think you're pregnant.I noticed that you've been thrown up since last week.But this week it's getting worse.You should check."She said while went inside the toilet and left me shocked.

I shake my head harder to remove all that from my head.I wished that I don't pregnant.I walked to my bath tub and took the pregnancy test I hid under the bottle shampoo.

I take a deep breath and turned the pregnancy test.My eyes widened,my mouth wide open and my tears flowed unexpectedly.I sit at the inch of bath tub and close my mouth with right hand while left hand holding the pregnancy test.

It's positive!!Hoseok gonna be father..

I'm crying as loud as I can.I don't know why I cry.It's either I'm happy or sad.I'm afraid if we not ready for this baby.Suddenly I saw cathy peeking at the door.

"Unni..Are you okey??"She asked me and enter the toilet room.I shake my head and keep crying.She approach me and hug me.I leaned my body towards her so that I can calmed myself.Wishing all the pain to go away.
******************************