Going crazy

Teahyung POV

I'm having a picnic at my house lawn.I lie down on a mat,doing sun bathing.Sunbin is playing alone in her Portable pool while Jeongmeen is doing a house work.She wash all my clothes.Then she hung the clothes at the clothe line.

We living as a happy family.I can't take my eyes off her.I was so happy having her in my life.

It happen 5 years ago,when my parent's still living with me.Now they move to Daegu with my other sibblings.I was in my senior year when she move to the next door with her baby,Sunbin.

She's one year older than me.But her matured attitudes make her looks like my mother.Because of her cold attitudes with men,I was afraid to approach her at first but eventually I win her heart with my relationship with sunbin.

My mother raise Sunbin like her own daughter.She also love Jeongmeen as much as I love her,But she always act like nothing happen between us.She warning me about falling in love with Jeongmeen.She afraid that I will get hurt someday.

I don't care what people think about us.As long as we both happy and Sunbin got a love from her mother and father.Yes!!Sunbin called me Appa.She told everyone in her school that I'm her father.The one who loves and take care of her.

Jeongmeen?? How do I say.We having complicated relationship.I know she's afraid to hold on into the relationship after her past history.But who am I to judge her.To make dicision for her.I let her to be who she want to be but I never let her love anyone else except for me.

"Appa..."Sunbin called me cheerfully.She is my 5 years old baby girl that have bright smile with her pale colour skin.

I lifted my head to look at her."Eo~..."
She point her finger to my house gate.I saw a man standing wearing light brown coat.I stand up and approaching my house gate.

"Can I help you sir..." I asked him.He looked at me from head to toe.

"This is Jeongmeen house?"His asking while looking around my house.

It's hard for me to recognize his face because his wearing sunglasses.I don't answer to his question.But I turned my head to looked at Sunbin.

"Baby, go inside to Eomma.Appa have work to do.." I shouted at her so she went into the house.Sunbin leave her portable pool and went to Jeongmeen in the kitchen.

I have bad feelings about this guy.He either Jeongmeen new boyfriend or her last husband that left her for money.He looked at me seriously after I shout to Sunbin.

He remove his sunglasses and looked at me."You are Jeongmeen husband??I never know she's married"

I raised my head,spread my leg and put my hand on my waist. "Oohoo..We have been married since 6 years ago.I'm Sunbin Appa,Jeongmeen beloved nampyeon[Husband]."I said with my deep voice.

"Yah Kim Teahyung!!!"Jeongmeen shout from behind.I jumped myself,shock at her sudden loud voice.

I fell to the ground and looking at her fierce face.Sunbin runs to me.And then turned her body to look at her mother and stretch her arms around me.

"Eomma..Don't get mad at Appa.His the bad guy.."Sunbin point to the man outside my house gate.I hug Sunbin from behind and nodded.

"Aigooo..Why I let my daughter love you so much Teahyung-ah.."She shake her head and walk to the house gate.

"Mianhamnida Sajang-nim [I'm sorry Boss].He's my neighbour.I live next door but today I promise him to clean his house.I've just read your text."She open the door house and ask the man to come in.