You are Not Alone

Jeongmeen arrange her table.She just arrived to her work office.She looked at her watches.

30 more minute before he arrive.

Jeongmeen then went inside to a room near her table.She open the door with a key in her table drawer.She press on all the switches in the room until the room become bright,all the curtains open wide and air condition is open in silent.

Jeongmeen walked to the table that placed on the left side of the room.She took the coat that hang on the chair and put it inside a small room behind a curtain.It was a small room with a cozy couch and lots of coat hanging.After that she back to the table and arrange it perfectly.

After finish arranged the table,she look at it and the rest of the room.It was clean and clear.She was satisfied and walked out so that she can back to her table.She was shocked after open the door.

She bow 90 degree "Good morning,Sir"She lifted her head and come closer to her table.Her boss was sitting at her chair with a file in his hand.There was two man standing beside the table.One was older and another one look younger with a body as big as bodybuilder.

He give a signal to the two man to leave them.Those two man nodded and left.The older man give a eyes signal to Jeongmeen.'meet me after this'.She nodded answered to the man.

After seeing them left,Jeongmeen look at her boss and stood with both her hands on her waist.

"Why you don't give me notice that you want to come early today.."Jeongmeen said with a serious face.

Her boss looked at her.He put the file in his hand on the table.He stand up,and come closer to Jeongmeen.

Jeongmeen step back until she's corner to a wall.Her boss still coming closer to her.His face and her face was inch to each other.

Jeongmeen hold her breath and closed her eyes.Suddenly she heard someone laughing.She opened her eyes and see her boss laughing while hugging his self.

"You should look at your face,Jeongmeen-ah.It look like a monkey "He said while hold his breath and make a funny face.

Jeongmeen clenched her fist tightly."Yah Kim Seokjin!!"And she punch her boss stomach.

Seokjin hold Jeongmeen hand to stoped her.He still laughing but not loud as before.It was quiet laugh.He looked at Jeongmeen.

"How dare you call me Yah!! How old are you"He's asking and let go off her hand.

"I'm 23.Wae??"She ask back and mimic Seokjin face.

"Then how old am I?"Seokjin asking again.

"Old enough"Jeongmeen answered.Short and sharp.She's back to her table and sit properly leaving Seokjin shocked.

"Heol~~"Seokjin make a suprise face."Make sure you hand me the file for meeting this evening."He looked at Jeongmeen.No answer.He smirk and went to his room.
*******************
Seokjin POV

I open my coat and hang it on my chair.There's a memo sticker on my desktop.

Close your PC before exit the room

I crush the memo and throw it in the dustbin.I look at the door with fierce stare.

"Just let me be.I like to on my desktop all the time.If it burn just buy the new one."

I'm screaming to Jeongmeen.I know she annoyed when I'm stubborn.I smirked.Enjoying my time as her boss.I sit and then lean on my chair and take a look at my room.It was spacious and boring.

Yeah.My life is a bit boring.

I turned the chair to looked out the window.It was sunny.The weather not to hot.It's good if I can go on dates with my loved ones in the park.