So that I love You

Neyna POV

For almost 3 weeks I didn't talk to Jimin.I miss him like crazy.I was left alone after Teahyung finally officially together with Jeongmeen unni.They always hang out together,either going out or stay in the house.

Sometimes Jeongmeen will sleep in Teahyung house or Teahyung will stay until late night at Jeongmeen house.I feel like I lost my best friend.

This is how it felt when our bestfriend get married and have families.We can't hang out together anymore or doing fun stuff like before.

If this is how it felt when getting married.I don't want to get married.I want to live alone for the rest of my life.

Yeah!!Screw you Park Jimin,You don't see my love for you right.I left you for good!

I sighs.But..I love him.I can't hate him eventhough he hates me so much.He dating with Seulgi right now.The college sweetheart.She's a singer in theater club called Red Valvet.Oh..I hate that girl so much!

*Parrnngh**thud*
I heard loud bang inside the kitchen.There's goes the cruella deville.And I am cinderella.

"Yah Park Hye Na!!"She call me by my full name.I'm turned my body to look at her.

Well...Technically I don't really like my name because it's a gift from my dad before he left us for another woman.Because of him,my mother left me forever.

Neyna name was given by my aunt,she said I was quite tomboy and the name gave me a sexy look. But after the incident happened to my family, she no longer called me by that name again. She kept calling me in my full name.

"I told you to clean your uncle's room.Why you didn't do that??"She look at me fiercely.

"I already clean the room and now I'm washing all the pot you use to cook for your friends.."I look at her,Mad!But I can't do anything.She's the only person I still have that I love so much.She's raise me with my uncle after my mother left to Singapore.

Haelmoni and Harabeoji,They are old enough to take care of me.They're also busy with their guesthouse business.I don't want to be a burden to them.Plus,Imo gets all the insurance money my mother left for me.I know she used it without my permission.

"This kid really makes me sick..Why you didn't die with your mom,huh?I wish you die following her step.Did you know why she die?because she was greedy to get a rich man.That's why she died on that crush and my husband save."she went to the living room and open the television.She puts her leg on top a table and leaned her body to the couch.

I went to my uncle's room and check on him.He paralyze all over his body.He can't talk nor move.He just making a random sound to talk to me.I know he in pain seing his wife tortured me.But we can't do anything about it.

"Imobu..waegurae?did you pee on your short again.I told you,right?You need to wear the diapers."I talk to him with love.He make a sound and tried to hold my hands.

I grab his hand and rubs it slowly."Gwenchana..Don't worry about me..Imo loves me,that's why she nagging a lot.."

My uncle laughed.Eventhough he don't make sound but his face change cheerfully.I put his left arms to my neck and hold his waist to lifted him so I can put him at the wheelchairs.After that I take him to toilet to clean his body and changes to other clothes.

I hear my phone ringing,I want to get it but I hear my aunt already answered for me.

"Ohh..Teahyung-ah..Neyna's not home right now.She's going to the convenience store..I bet she's selling herself to make money...."

I left the living room and gets my uncles to send him back to his room.My tears flowed out listened to my aunt's word.

"Imobu..why did you cry..."I look to my uncle face.His tears also flowed out.I wipe his tears and mine."Na gwenchana...I just..I just.."I stutter.My tears still flowed out without stop.I can't hold it anymore.It feels very painful when someone we love leaves us or hurts us.