Like I'm gonna lose you

Jimin POV

Since I lefted Teahyung house I stayed in man hostels at my college.Staying with bunch of friend that won't took my own girlfriend.It's not fun at all,I've to follow the rules in the hostels but that was the only option I had.My parent live in Busan,so I don't have any relatives to stay with.

The room in my college is quite comfortable.I shared my room with a man from accountant courses,I believe his name was Ji suk jin.His a funny guy but he was too slow.way to slow than a snail.But he still make my day brighter with his lame joke.

We have our own bathroom,so we don't need to share with other student.I didn't like sharing bathroom with almost hundreds student but I was relieved when I get my own bathroom in my own room.

I was just staying in my bathroom,lay down in my bathtub to release my tension.Well,this is the only place I can be alone.I hold a picture.The pictures of the beautiful girl I love.Neyna!!

She was so idiot when she choosing to stayed beside Teahyung and leave me.I know she loves me too but she's too selfish and keeps her secret all this time.I can't wait any longer.Her relationship with Teahyung is so full of love that makes me crazy when I think about it.

I light on my lighter and burn her picture.I have to move on.I have to let her go and love someone else.Yes..I do have Seulgi..But she..She was not Neyna.And all the boys in my college was crazy about her.I know she makes friend with other guys but I never jealous with her,I just don't care.Not like Neyna..

I can't see her with another man.I don't want her to be close with someone else besides me.She's mine and mine only.No one else deserve her.Except for me only.

I was just about to dip my head into the bathtubs when I heard Sukjin knock on the door.

"Jimin..Your phone ringing.."

"Who's calling??"I ask him and went out from the bathtub and change to clean clothes.

"Golden maknae.."He handed the phone to me when I open the bathroom door.I answer the call and sit on my bed.I rubbed my hair to dry it out with a towel.

"Hyung...."Jungkook call me,Half shouting.I distance the phone to my ears.

"Yah Jungkook-ah..Don't shout.Just say.."I put the phone back to my ears.

I heard his heavy breath like he's in trouble.I stand up "Where are you??Did someone trouble you??"I was about to leave the room,I hold the door knob and open the door slightly.

"Yah hyung...Neyna...She's in the hospital right now.She's involved in the accident yesterday.."

My heart was pounding like it gonna burst out right now.My hand was shivering.I open the door and ran as fast as I can.

"Where is she??!!"I ask him while running.

"She's in Asan Medical Centre.I on my way to the hospital.I was at work and I meet with Jeongmeen Noona.She told me that Neyna in coma.."I can't think straight right now.My head was heavy,I feel like I'm gonna die right away when heard the news.

I ran as fast as I can.I can't stop my leg.My body and my mind was not cooperated with me today.Eventhough my head said to stop but my leg keep going faster.

"I wait for you at the hospital.We meet there.."He ended the call.I stopped the taxi immediately after getting out of the hostel's gate.

"Asan Medical Centre.."I said half shouting.I take a deep breath and slapped my face,to give vigour to myself.

'Wake up Jiminie..You need to be strong..You need her...'

After 40 minute of drive with busy traffic I arrived at the hospital.I paid the taxi driver and went out looking for the entrance door and run into it.I meet with Jungkook inside the building then we headed to the receptionist.