3 Idiot

"Yah Park Jimin, wake up..We gonna be late to class.."Teahyung rubs his left eye.He's standing in front of Jimin room with his pajamas.

Jimin waving his hand with his eyes still closed.Teahyung shake his head,he come closer to Jimin bed and lie down on top of him.He continues sleeping while hugging Jimin body.

Neyna opened Teahyung and Jimin house gate and entered the house yard.She goes to left part of the yard where there is clothes hanging on the clothes line.She pick up the clothes and put it in the basket.

I bet they still sleeping..Aigoo..why I'm stuck with this idiot.

She take the basket with her and entered the house.She put the basket beside the couch and went to Teahyung room in the living room.She opened the door roughly and not found Teahyung in it.

Those idiot really make me sick

She frowned and went to Jimin room where it was closer to the kitchen.The door room already open and she found those two sleeping together.Teahyung is on top of Jimin and hugging him while Jimin hug his own pillow.Both are in deep sleep.

She's taking her phone out in her jeans pocket and opened the camera.

Click!Click!
She take pictures while laughing alone.Teahyung heard the click sound and opened his eyes.He lifted his head and look at her.

"Yah Neyna!What are you doing?"He sound sleepy.He rubs his left eye while right eye still close.

"I'm taking your picture sleeping with Jimin and planning to edit and make you naked and give it to Jeongmeen unni"she's laughing and lefted the room.Teahyung open his eyes immediately after hearing the name.

"Yah Pabo!!give it to me!!"Teahyung wakes up and run after her.

But she already standing outside the house and mocked him by showing her phone.Teahyung stop at the front door and not going outside.He look left and right to the neighboorhood like he searching for someone.

"I think it's going to get hit if unni see this picture.."Neyna shows the picture to Teahyung who are still at the door.

"I give you anything..Please delete the picture right now.."Teahyung begging.He stretched out his hand from the door asking for the phone.

"Ani!!"Neyna shake her head."I send it right away"She's looking at her phone.

Teahyung stomped his leg and run towards her.He grab the phone and put it higher with his hand.

"Yah!!Give me back!!"She shout and tiptoe her foot trying to reach her phone but she was too short.She gave death glares at him.Mad!

She then push his body harder until he fell to the ground.After saw his lying on the ground she sit on his body and get the phone from his hand.

"Neyna..Mianhae.Please let me go"Teahyung tried to push her body but her body was hard as rock.

She's not listening and still sitting on his body.Suddenly her face changed cheerfully.She's waving to someone in front of her.

Teahyung looked to the person she waving at.He was shocked,with a full strength he push her body until she fell to the ground next to him.

He bow 90 degree "Annyeonghaseyo".
lifted his head and waving with a smile. "Good morning sunbin-ah"

"Good morning Appa,Unni.Where is Jimin oppa?" She asked while her head peeking inside the house.

Teahyung is not moving.His eyes fixed to someone in front of him.Neyna smirk at him and get up.She looked at the little girl and smiled.

"Jimin oppa is still sleeping..Be carefull at school Sunbin-ah.Study hard and don't be like Appa."She look at the girl and then to her mother "Annyeonghaseyo unni"Neyna bowed to Sunbin mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo.."She answered her and bow her head slightly.Her voice are very soft almost like she was whispering to her."They trouble you again?"She asked while looking at Teahyung.

Teahyung shake his head and look at Neyna face.Waiting for her answer.

"Eo~..Gwenchanayo unni.He always be my sweet alien friend from mars"Neyna hooked her right arms to Teahyung neck and pinch his left cheeks while smiling.

Jeongmeen laugh softly.Teahyung looked at her with smile and push Neyna hands from his neck,he was blown away from Jeongmeen laugh.He looks like a kids when they watching an ice-cream commercial.

Then a van stop in front of Jeongmeen house.She send her daughter to the van.Sunbin is going to her kindergarden.

Teahyung waving to the little girl. "Jalga Sunbin-ah..[Take care Sunbin-ah..]" Sunbin waving back at him inside the van.After the van leave, Jeongmeen looked at Teahyung.

"I'm going to work..See you later"She nod her head once and leave.

Teahyung look at her until she disappear.He smile and turned his body.He sees Neyna already pack her bag and Jimin wearing his shoes.

"Where are you guys going?"He ask with a wrinkles on his face.

Neyna don't answer to the question and leave the house.Jimin looked at her with a smile.

"Well..We have class today.If you don't then we leaving."Jimin take his bag beside the door and catch up with Neyna.He hugged her from behind as he approached her.

"Yah!!wait for me!!"Teahyung went inside the house and rush packing his bag.He go to bathroom and after 5 minute his out and ready to go.
*************************
Neyna POV

I walked with Jimin to bus stop near our neighboorhood.10 minute ago he hugged me from behind and I punch his face.It was my automatic response.It's not like I'm intends to do but it was accident.

Jimin rubbed his right cheeks.He not even looked at me right now.Probably mad or annoyed.I saw Teahyung run toward us while screaming like a kids.This man is really troublesome to me and this man, I looked at Jimin face.This man make my heart beat fast everyday.

I don't know since when I fall in love with him but knowing him this past year make me wonder if I'm in love with him or just as friendly as I'm with Teahyung.

I don't know how his feeling towards me because he never show it.Sometime he acted crazy as Teahyung but sometimes he acted like a romantic person to me.He make me confused.

"Wait for me.."Teahyung reach my bag.Jimin and I stop walking."let me breath a minute"Teahyung bending his body and take a deep breath.He look completely cute when his tired.

I ruffled Teahyung hair and make his hair messy.Then he grab my hand and try to tickle me.I try to run from him until I accidently again hit Jimin.My body hit his body and I almost lost my balance.

Jimin hold both my arms to make me stand straight.I can feel him breathe in the back of my neck.Due to shock for the moment my body becomes hard as rock.I'm standing queitly and embarrassed to looked back at Jimin.

Jimin let go of me and lefted.Teahyung passing me with a smile and wink at me for sign 'you go girl'

I slap my face and back to the reality.I run towards Teahyung and jump at his back for piggyback rides.Teahyung laugh hard at my action.Jimin just smile at us.He hold my back to make sure I don't fall back.

I love them very much.They were my bestfriend.My brother.My protector and my....

I looked at Jimin face.His face was so bright and shiny.He has small eyes with a chubby cheeks.When he smile or laugh his small dimple show up.I love the way he is.