Love is Unfair

Suga is lying on a couch inside Soomin Café.He's responsible for today business.He sighed while looking at the ceiling.He already feel bored after stayed for 50 minutes.Suddenly,he heard someone singing at the stairs from below to the second level.

"mitneun ge anya
(It’s not that I believe it)
beotyeoboneun geoya
(But that I want to try holding out)
hal su itneun ge Na igeotppuniraseo
(Because this is all that I can do)
meomulgo sipeo
(I want to remain)
deo kkumkkugo sipeo
(I want to dream more)
geuraedo marya
(Even so, what I’m saying is)
tteonal ttaega dwaetneungeol
(That it’s time to leave)
Yeah it’s my truth
It’s my truth
ontong sangcheotuseongigetji
(I will be covered with wounds all over)
But it’s my fate
It’s my fate
geuraedo balbeodungchigo sipeo
(Still, I want to struggle and fight)
Maybe I, I can never fly
jeogi jeo kkomnipdeulcheoreom
(I can’t fly like the flower petals over there)
nalgael dan geotcheoreomeun an dwae
(Or as though I have wings)
Maybe I, I can’t touch the sky
geuraedo son ppeotgo sipeo
(Still, I want to stretch my hand out)
dallyeobogo sipeo jogeum deo
(I want to run, just a bit more)"
#Awake from Jin BTS

Suga look at the man face after he arrive at the top stairs.

"Seokjin Hyung??"Suga frowned.He fixed his position from lie down to sitting at the couch.

Seokjin force his self to smile and walked to Suga with Vanilla iced coffee in hand.

"I never know you can sing..."Suga look at him with full of excitement.

Seokjin sit at the couch beside Suga.He drank his coffee and still in silence.He looked around the café.

"Noona are going to Jason wedding with her new boyfriend,Jungkook."Suga said after they been quiet for awhile.

Seokjin pour water out of his mouth due to shock.He gulped and look at Suga."BOYFRIEND?!" He scream out loud.

Suga crossed his arm and sit cross-legged.He lean his body at the cushion."10 years younger then her..."Suga smirk and looked at Seokjin.

Seokjin mouth wide open.He was in shock with suga apperance in Soomin café and then now..with a news that Soomin has a boyfriend.He stare to Suga face with full of question.They both smile to each other.
****************************
Jungkook POV

I waited for Soomin in her car.She's getting ready inside her family house.A hour ago,she decide to go to Jason wedding after I agreed to accompany her to the wedding as her boyfriend.

She's saying goodbye to her mother in front of her house.She's wearing black colour casual dress with a rose flower in hand.She entered the car at the passenger seat.Since I can drive,she ask me to drive to the wedding.

"We're going to a wedding aren't we??"I'm asking her while looking at her face.

She was so cute...With her big eyes,big smile.S-curve body.Any man will fall in love with her in second.

I said to myself.She tied her hair while looking to a mirror.

"Yup..why?.."She answered me short and asked me back.

"Then why I feel a bit gloomy..Like we going to a funeral.."I looked at her while one hand holds the car's steering and the other is placed on the center of the car.

"Is it??uli eommaga...[Is it?? My mom said...]"She cut the sentences."Ani!!Just go..Gaja!!"she's show to the road.

I shake my head and drive the car.The wedding venue is not far from her house.Not less then 30 minute we've arrive to destination.

I take off the seatbelt and look at her.She looked worried and anxious.

"Noona.."I call her softly.She look at me in the eyes."waegeurae?? [What's wrong??]"