We'll meet again

Começar do início

Suddenly out of nowhere my brother started kicking and punching him.

"Stop. No, Chris,stop. God damn it. Stop please,stop hitting him. I'm begging you, please."

"Don't stop Chris, my son" father yelled making everyone flinch.

"We'll kill them all, all of her best friends, and..." he walked over to Derek and grabed his hair forcing him to look towards me.

"and him too".

"No"

"And her too, father" Chris finished his sentence.

"Yes,very well son, let's finish this"

"I'm so sorry Derek. Please forgive me. I..I... never thought this would've...."I sobbed.

"No.. don't. Please don't say anything."Ania,my best friend replied.

She,too,was injured badly, and for a wolf she wasn't healing properly.

She snapped me out of my thoughts,

" Don't you dare think too much about it, atleast we all are dying together, that's what we wanted. We grew up together, and we're dying together, look around you, you are dying with your mate, me and Cora with ours.."

"Enough with your emotional drama.. Just finish them already". Kate, my loving sister yelled.

"I...I.. love you.. so much.. Derek." I sobbed.

"I love you too much, princess"he whispered."WE'LL MEET AGAIN"

In another world, in another form, and then we will continue our story, our love our life together, I promise" he soothed me.

And then I heard shots fired, Ania,Cora, and their mates Paul and Dan were killed, murdered in front of my eyes. I couldn't control myself and started crying.

"Don't fight it sister" Chris whispered.

and then he shot Derek, straight in head, my life, my love, my soul, my other half, was lying dead in front of me, limp, not showing any sign that he might be alive..

I screamed at the top of my lungs and fall down, tears were flowing down my cheeks continuously..

My heart break at his sight, like everything was took out of my body.

My life source,my life..

I waited for someone to shoot me, because I was eager to go back to Derek to meet him in heaven.

"I'm sorry,baby tooth" Chris muttered.

And then finally someone shot me,all I felt was millions of daggers pushing inside me, trying to find there way through my body, hurting like hell, but after few seconds everything went numb. All my pain was gone.. Every moment I spend with my friends, family, Derek danced in my mind. All my feelings were jumbled up. I glanced over at Derek and promised him that I'll meet him again,soon.. And then finally everything went black and I was surrounded by peace..

CHRIS POV

I killed my own sister, my seventeen year old sister, I was born with her, we were twins, not identical, but by birth. I was ten minutes older than her, and yet I killed her.

I was staring at my hands which held the weapon that killed my sister,,

I was snapped out of my trance by my father,"let's go son,let then rot here,filthy dogs and their bitches".

"No." I bellowed. "What kind of father you are, you... she was your daughter, she was your own blood, how could you..."

"No, she was no daughter of mine, she killed your mother the day she was born.."

"I was born that day too"

"So, what is your point boy, you think I would put her above my name, my reputation, my ancestors job, to protect this society from these vicious dogs".

"So, it was always about your reputation, your damn name,huh.."I yelled. Causing him to shoot daggers.

"She never wanted us to fight and look what we are doing right now. She always.."

"Enough, I've had enough of you boy. If you cared about her so much, then why did you shot her, huh, answer me." he shouted."Why did you helped us kill her.. Huh. you know it better than anyone, Chris, you know it."

"I never agreed to kill her, I agreed to hunt that wolf down who lured her into this mess, I wanted her to get rid of him" I yelled angrily. I know that was the truth, why I helped my father and his hunters.

"Enough Chris,I don't want to hear it anymore now. You follow the code and stick to it, otherwise leave now and never come back". he paused for a second," Do you want to be banished out from our coven our prestigious family. I've lost my one daughter,now I don't want to lose my son" he whispered the last part so that only I could hear it.. But I knew there was no remorse in those eyes no pain at the lose of his daughter..

"No father"

"Good, now come on then, come home and leave them here.. Their pack will take them"

" But father.."

" No buts Chris". he ordered.

I nodded following him quickly. Because I was bound to the code, to follow the orders, to become an ARGENT..

____________________________________

hope you guys enjoyed it..

and please ignore my grammatical mistakes..

Thanks you..

also vote, comment,follow.