chapter 1

At the start of the fan fic the grammar isn't the best. I use to never proof read anything. But it does get better.
NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS FAN FIC IS TRUE

Lizzie POV

Ugh. Another year of Secondary school. Not to mention its third year! The stress of the joiner cert. fun. I hear Maddie running around the house. "MUM DAD WHERES MY SKIRT! WHERES MY SHOES? BUDDY GO AWAY!" Then I remembered. It's maddies first year in secondary school! "Maddie calm down!" I say trying to keep her relaxed. "LIZZIE!" She shouts and gives me the biggest hug. "I'm so nervous!" She admits. My heart went out for her. "It's okay Maddie. Who's your class teacher?" I kneel down on one foot to put her shoe on. She wasn't the best at tying shoe leases. "Miss carol" she tells me. "Oh well you're screwed!" I giggle. "Elizabeth!" My mum says coming out of her room followed by my dad. "What miss carol is a bitch!" Maddie makes a nervous noise. "Language!" My mum tells me off. "I'm 15! And bitch isn't a bad word!" I try to say as an excuse. "Fine than say that to miss carol and she's what she says!" My dad says eating toast. At this point Maddie had found her skirt. "Yammy is going to be here soon I need food!" I say rushing downstairs checking my phone to make sure she hasn't texted me telling me to hurry on. "Lizzie! I need to know where to stand, who to talk to, who to avoid." I cut her off "Maddie it's a bus stop. The school bus isn't that bad. In first year I just walked down put in earphones and listen to music!" I say quickly spreading the butter in the toast. "It's just like waiting for the school bus in primary!" I re-assure her. "But where do I sit? What if I sit in a fifth years seat or even worse a sixth year!" She says stumbling on her words. "Maddie yammy just text me she's in our place let's go!" I say rushing her. Yammy didn't actually text me. I just wanted Maddie t shut up.

That's the end of chapter one!! Please comment and vote!