Blast From The Past

Ava's pov-

The person who was in front of me was not someone I was expecting at all.

Cassandra.

"Miss me,little Ava?Did you?"

I was in shock.Words are not enough to describe what I felt right now.

"Amber tie Dylan along with his family if you want to see your dear daughter and ex-husband alive."

I looked at Amber.There was an expression on her face that wasn't what I was expecting.Guilt.But why?

"I am really sorry Ava.I didn't ever want to do this.Five years ago I had to act along with Dylan's twin brother to separate both of you to save my daughter and my Phil.I don't even know how to explain this. My part was to act what she said and just get underground for a while.After you left,Phil divorced me because he thought I was cheating on him with Dylan but it was his twin and I wasn't even cheating.I had to act according to what he thought because Cass held my family under her vision."

She looked down while tears flew from her eyes.

"I don't even have a twin you liar."

Dylan shouted.

"Well,you're mistaken dear."

Cassy had a smug look.

"Bring him in."

We looked around to see the person who had a painful expression on his face that resembled my husband too much.

He looked exactly like Dylan but he was beaten up really badly.He looked the exact replica of Dylan. Dittos except for the black hair. Dyl's hair is brown.

"It's good to meet your family,Right?Tyson?"

Skylar and Chris were so shocked.

"But my baby was a girl who died.The doctor told me."

Dylan and I looked at Skylar and Chris with shocked expressions.

"But mom you told us that I didn't have a twin? Why the hell did you lie?"

He shouted.

"We are sorry. So sorry,baby.I went into labour at seven months.The surgery wasn't normal and the doctors even said that there was a very little chance that the babies would survive.We had decided not to know your genders so after the surgery I got to know that our baby girl had died.You were our miracle baby,prematured and very weak.It seems that the doctor lied."

She looked at Tyson with her face full of tears.

"My other little boy.I am so sorry."

Tyson looked at her.He was giving her look that was so forlorn.

Chris looked as if someone had decked him in his stomach.

"Tyson won't you like to explain your birth history to your family before I reveal my real motives."

That traitress.

"I am really sorry guys.I knew I had a family but I didn't want to meet you guys.I was stolen from the hospital after I was born.The doctor was working for people who supply new borns to couples who couldn't have children for money.My adoptive parents died in an accident when I was ten.My life wasn't easy.My parents were great people.I loved them but after their death life was really tough."

Skylar and Chris were crying.Even Dyl and Rachel looked as if they wanted to hug him.

He continued.

"Anyway,childhood was spent some how.I own a garage in Los Angeles now.My wife was Naomi Winters.The woman who served as the fake egg donor of Zoe.Five years ago I got to know about you all. Cassandra was my girlfriend back then.She told me that you guys didn't want me.I was very naive and in my rage I did what I shouldn't have.I am really sorry but I really hated you.I didn't have a best life and I blamed you all because I thought you left me.I despised your luxurious lives.I acted as Dylan that night when Ava left.I was not in contact with her after that because we broke up.Two years ago,I met Naomi. We got married and she became friends with Cassy.I didn't know about it."