Confession Disaster😵

Picture of Ava's brother Jake on the side..played by the handsome Chris EVANS.

Ava's Pov-

Ava’s POV-

I was dumbstruck, I didn't know what to reply. I mean I knew but I was behaving like a crazy person now. He was not even in front of me and he already has this effect on me. I needed to relax .Mom did say I should do yoga or something.

All right. I’m pathetic.
Okay Avalon Grace Black. Woman up.

Avalon: Uhh ... yeah.

Dylan: Hmmm ... so do you have a crush on me or something.??..:p

Whatttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

He said that. He literally said that. Omg ... was it that obvious. I mean I only looked at him once during class and now he thought I had a crush on him. Which was true. Ooh ... I shouldn't have sent him a friend request. He must have been thinking that I was some mad stalker who searched for his profile for 5-6 hours to talk to him. MY GOD!!I'M SCREWED...SHI*!!!!!!!!!!

What to say! What to say! What to say!

Ohh...ohho. Fine. That's it. Jeez I'm so nervous.

Avalon: Umm. Yeah, I do. I find u cute ... very much. :D and you seem to take my breath away. You always have.

Uhh. No. What the hell did I just do? What was I even thinking? Me and my nerves. I always did this. I always got these nonsense anxiety attacks and they spoiled everything for me. I wanted to curl in a ball and cry and die. Now he will never ever even look at me. I wanted to burst into tears.

Then my phone beeped. I didn't have guts to look at what he had replied. I quickly placed it on my study table.

30 minutes later-

Okay it was now or never. I bravely decided to look at it. Yes I can do it. Yes I can! Ugh. Can't I catch a break or something?

Dylan-Meet me after class tomorrow.

What! Noo! What will he say? Gosh. I messed up.

"Aves, oh Aves." My stupid brother shouted from downstairs. Yeah just what I needed right now (note the sarcasm).

"Uh what is it Jake and why are you shouting like a banshee?" I replied.

Then suddenly the door opened and he literally jumped on my poor bed scaring the hell out of me. Too matured for a 21 year old. Isn't it lovely?

Jake was my older brother. He was 4 years older than me and he's in college right now. He came home for his holiday last week. I loved him to death but he was annoying.

"Hey, lil sister you look a little upset. Something happened?" Jake said with a confused expression on his face.

I didn't know what to say, I had never kept anything from him but this time ..."No, nothing happened"

"I think you’re lying. Tell me. I’m your brother for god sakes. You know you can tell me anything."
He was suspicious now, great.

"I told you. There's nothin' to tell. If anything happens I will tell you bro." I replied hoping he would let it go.

He seemed unsure for once but he didn't ask any further, thankfully.

"Uhh kkk. Then...oh yeah, I came here to call you for dinner. Mum's made your favorite Choco muffins."

Okay, now after hearing Choco muffins my brain and heart would be completely focused on those two words. CHOCO MUFFINS but now, naah.

"Ok, I'll come down in a moment." I said with a smile.

He kissed my forehead and said I love u sissy before getting up and going out of the room. I don't know seriously what is going to happen tomorrow.

Dylan’s POV

Really! Really!

She confessed. I was just kidding around. She actually liked me. Could she be anymore awkward, blurting things like that?

Well, this thing had to stop because I didn't have a single ounce of interest in her. I'd make it clear tomorrow after I meet her.

Sorry shorty, my heart is already with someone else.

If it had been some other chick I would have gladly played along but I didn't know why I couldn't bring myself to do that to her.
Never mind. Whatever.

I got a text from Brandon asking me to come to a party. I was getting bored here so yeah I agreed. After all, parties meant girls. I knew I was a man-whore but well...
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

So yeah!! This is the second chapter. Hope you guys like it :p