Are you telling the truth sweetheart?😂

Ava's beach summer dress-

Ava's pov-

After a pretty long flight I was finally at my honeymoon destination.A private Island somewhere in Bali.

The kids are sleeping.I am really tired too.Dylan is carrying Jerry and Jase while Zoe is with me.He looks like he is about to fall off.

I am admiring his muscles.God he is yummy.He certainly has worked out well during these years.I mean he's always had pretty good abs and everything but now he looks yum.

"How do you have the energy to ogle me?I mean we are dead tired and you're still taking your time to check me out.Wow."He smirked at me.

I went all Fifty Shades of Red.Caught..ugh.Why!

"Get over yourself.I was not checking you out.I just noticed that you are really tired and you are carrying our kids.Don't drop them."

Good excuse Ava.He'll die rather than dropping our kids.

"I can say the same for you sweetheart.Next time please make an excuse that actually sounds genuine."

He snickered and went inside the farm house...

I was left on the porch with my face on fire. He is way too witty.I mean he always has loved teasing me but now...I mean he says that he hates me but he's behaving normally.I have a gut feeling he loves me.I just don't know why.

Just the normal sarcastic,egoistic jerk.Not at all cruel.

Maybe he has something planned.I mean something stupid.Just like highschool.The idiotic revenge drama.Well then i'll find that out eventually.

"Are you coming inside or are you too busy in counting stars during the day? Jeez woman!I don't care if you spent your time on the coconut trees but please bring our daughter inside."

See.The normal Jerk face.

Hey!!he called Zoe our daughter.I mean..

"You called her our daughter!"

"You married me Ava.She is your daughter now.It depends on how you are going to accept your relationship with her but by the looks of it I can see that you are acting like a mama kangaroo who is with her baby 24/7 so yeah you have your answer."

He gave me that stupid mocking smile and went upstairs.

"Uh..mam welcome.I'll show you your room."

I turned around to see a sweet looking old lady with an awkward smile on her face.She must be the housekeeper.

"Oh..hie.I am Avalon.Dylan's wife."

"Oh yes Madam.Mrs Vanderbilt already informed us of Dylan's and your arrival.I am the head maid and housekeeper over here.Me along with my team,we welcome you.I am Scarlett Rossetti."

I looked around to see at least ten more people.Wow too much for an isolated farm house.

"Thank you and you can call me Ava.I am a little tired so can one of you show me my room.My daughter is also sleeping."

I pointed at Zoe.

"Oh sure Ava.Sebastin!!show Mam her room.I'll send refreshments for you.Take rest Mam."

She smiled.She's sweet.Like a grandma.It's not a surprise Dylan let's her call him by his first name.

I saw one of the men taking my stuff upstairs.

"This way Mam."

Sebastian.

We first came to a nursery where Jase and Jerry were already sleeping.Dylan must have put them over there.The room was beautiful with all the forest theme.I saw a crib at one corner.Beautiful.Skylar really did a number.It's lovely.