Apologies and His girl😣

Pic of Amber on the side-

Ava's pov-

I couldn't stop my tears. They were falling freely and I had no control over them. He said that in front of everyone; in front of the whole school.

I really didn't do it on purpose. My heart was breaking with every word that he was saying and I wasn't even able to face him.

The coke thing was a complete accident.

"Hey...hey...Ave please open the door girly, please. I'm going to kill that pathetic son of a bitch...Ava come out." Kelsey banged on the bathroom's door like a mad woman.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. Why would he even like me? I'm a nobody...just...

"Listen Ave. It's me, Dylan. I'm...Please just come out...once please."

I froze, like literally. Outside the girl's washroom; waiting for me.

Maybe he feels guilty.

"You asswipe, what the hell are you doing here? Didn't you say enough already, just leave okay.Get lost before I murder you."

Kelsey would literally kill him. I know she would if she could have her way.

"I'm here for her not for you so just stay out of this, okay. I know I hurt her and I regret it that's why I'm here to apologize."

I don't know what came upon me, I opened the door and ran outside like a mad person. Both Kelsey and Dylan shouted behind me and followed me.

I wanted to escape this. Oh god! But...

"Please just stop okay. Just stop." Dylan shouted.

"Elsa I need to talk to him alone. I'll be alright. Don't worry please."

She shot me an unsure look but hopped off in another direction but not before giving a deadly glare to Dylan.

DY'S POV
Her eyes were red and swollen. If I was feeling guilty before, this was something completely worse.

"Hey. I'm really sorry. I don't know what came upon me. I know words are not enough to...I'm just so sorry. I just wanted to tell you that I don't have any romantic feelings for you but...I am not good at such things you know. I guess it was my nervousness that...look I know. I'm just sorry."

Right now I know I was blabbering all this stuff; talking to myself more than to her. I mean I do respect her feelings for me but they are not mutual man. And I don't even know her.
We just met today and this blunder happened for her. This might be love at first sight or whatever but I didn't believe in such things. Still, I didn't know why I found it so important to explain it to her.

She was not my girlfriend or anything just a random girl who had a crush on me.

I had many girls falling at my feet all the time and they'd been told to f*ck off after a hookup if they started getting clingy and all. But with her.

I didn't know why I was being like this.

She didn't say anything just a simple, "it's okay." Then she started walking away but suddenly she turned around and said something I wouldn't have ever expected.

"You love someone else. I can feel that. You don't have to feel sorry. I know how unrequited love is and I know it must be very difficult so...do not fret it's just okay. And by the way, she's very beautiful, Amber, her photograph fell from your pocket when you were saying all that. You know this is fate."

She continued.

"Amber is my cousin. I will help you get to her. Love is not something that is forced and if being with her makes you happy then so be it. Because seeing you happy will bring happiness to me, much much more. I'll see you tomorrow."

I was completely stunned. She -cupcake- and Amber are cousins and despite loving me she was willing to help me get her.

This girl was something; I was so selfless. So...I'm really, really sorry cupcake. Really.

This chapter is short. I know I just had a very bad day :(.
WimpieKid