Barbecues and daddy issues-Part 2👶👶

I am really sorry guys.I just couldn't update last week..I mean I tried but I was not into writing.I lost someone who was very close to me and I couldn't bring myself to concentrate on something like this.

Amelia in the pic.That's Jade PettyJohn:).

Dylan's Pov-

I am feeling very low now.I am not able to make a special place for myself in my son's life.Jerry is all buddy-buddy with me but I can't say the same for Jasey.I am sure Ava has noticed this too and is trying her best so that she can make Jasey to completely accept me.

"Hey buddy you want to help daddy into making these cookies?"I asked Jasey.Please say yes!!Please.

"Oki daddy."

Thank God.

After making the dough I kept it to rest.All the time Jasey was either looking else where or was looking down at the floor.

"Jasey?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Jasey,do you want to talk to me about something??"
I asked..hopefully he will tell me.

"Daddy,I'm not Jerry."He sounded so sad.There were tears in his eyes too.

What was this?Why is he saying this?

"I know you're not kiddo.You are you.Why are you saying this?"

"Jerry is your favourite.Me sorry if I was bad boy but I not do anything I pwomise.Me loves you but you like Jerry more."

Now those tears were flowing freely.Shit!!was this about that..my kid is feeling left out.He is comparing himself with his own twin.No!!.

I immediately pulled him into my arms and carried him out of the kitchen.

"Baby,daddy loves you both.I don't love Jerry or even Zoe more.All three of you are equal to me.I cannot live without any of you."

He was still sniffing.

"You know about the sense organs Jasey?"

"Yeah.Eyes,Nose,Ears,Toungue and Skin too.Mommy told me."

"Good.So how many eyes do I have?"

"Silly daddy.Even Zoe know that.Evewyone has two eyes."

"If I hurt my one eye what will happen?"

"You go Jack Parrot."

Jack Parrot?What!!!.I think he means Jack Sparrow.

"Jack Parrot?"

"He's a piwate daddy.He has both eyes but he not show one."

"Jasey he's Jack Sparrow but that's out of the topic.You see,if I hurt one eye I won't be able to see correctly.So just like that you and Jerry are like my eyes..how can I love one more?"

"Me loves you too daddy."He said and tightly embraced me.

Wow!!finally.

"Aha,now me don have to do nothing."

I looked behind to see Jerry standing there with a grin on his face.

"What you not have to do?"Jasey asked him.

"Mommy told me to help you and daddy be bestfwiends."

Ava asked Jerry to do this.She must have sensed it all and I'm not ashamed to say if my direct confrontation wouldn't have worked..I would have done that too.

"Me and daddy bestfwiends now.Right daddy?"He smiled and looked at me.

"Of course buddy.You are.Both of you are."I smiled and answered that innocent question.