Revenge and ice-cream🍦🍦

DY and Ave as kids...they looked so adorable...btw these are the real childhood pics of Lucy and Matt...I did some stalking and was lucky enough to find them...:p

DY's pov-

I was furious...way beyond furious...I had been played twice...both time..by the Black girls...I can't bring myself to hate Amber...I mean...I know it's pathetic but I can't...

I have been locked inside my room since that incident with Amber and Ava happened...which was yesterday...I don't want to talk to anyone...Scott and Brandon..they both knew better than to disturb me during my time alone...they both are my bestfriends...we are currently inside the same room...the only difference is that...they are trying to coax information about what had happened yesterday with Ava...and I'm quite...

"Man!!!that's it now..you are behaving like a pathetic love sick heart broken puppy...be a guy..accept what happened..."Brandon said getting frustrated.

"I want my revenge..."I replied.

"Revenge from whom???Amber?"Scott asked.

"No....Ava"I said.

"What!!why would you do that...what did Ava do??man..that chick is nothing but innocent ."Scott argued.

"Yeah dude...this is irrational..it was Amber who broke your heart...not Ava...."Brandon said defending Scott's statement.

"Guys...she fucking lied...I would have been in my whole melancholy about my past life...moving on would have been easier..but..no she gave me false hope...it broke me too much more than it had before...I want to show her that pain that I'm going through..."I replied.

"I don't think this is a good idea...Scott started..

"I'm with you man...Scott..he is right..I mean Ava did gave him false hope...he is our bestfriend...I'm with him..
Brandon said.

"But guys this is wrong..i..i...whatever...I'm with you guys..until..it doesn't gets too public.."Scott finally agreed with us.

"Don't worry..I know...what I'm doing....... I just want her to feel...how..I feel...to be abandoned...to be lied...to be played..."I completed my explanation with this..

"Dude..if this is it...then I'm on it...we just won't hurt her in a severe sense...if it goes to a more...you know illogical extent..I'll step back.."Scott said.
Me and Brandon, we both agreed.

I have a plan...I just have to execute it..Ava baby...be ready for what you deserve..totally,.

"I am going to text her...and I'm going to tell her to meet me today for like an hour from now..I want to do it as soon as possible.."I said

With that I left them standing in my room and rushed towards the park where she agreed to meet me.

Ava's pov-

DYLAN hasn't been to school...since yesterday...that incident really affected him...why wouldn't it..he was head over heels with Amber...and now after knowing the truth...

I'm so worried about him...I am to blame for this too..I gave him false hope...but..I don't know..I just wasn't able to tell him the truth myself..it had to end..I knew that it would hurt him..and...if I had done that...I would have fucking died alive...in one case..I'm a coward...I love him..I can't see him in pain...that too if I caused it...but..it did happen...i..

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts...when I heard my phone ring..it was a message from Dylan..he wanted to meet me at the park near our school..

I quickly accepted his proposal..and agreed to meet him whenever he wanted...I myself am desperate to see him.

I got ready..and went towards my destination...the park.