The Grace and Zoo🚢🐼

Ava's pov-

Morning came sooner than expected.It's only 4 am but I had woken up.

I don't think I've had such a nice sleep in a long time.I am cuddled up in the arms of the guy of my life.It is something I had never thought will be mine again.This moment is IT.I don't want this to end.

He looks so peaceful.There's a little mole on the left side of his cheek.His breathing is calm and I can feel the sensation of his intake.

I just lay there watching him sleep.I want to pinch myself.Is this a dream? Because I'd never want to wake up if it's one.

Tears wail up in my eyes.Nothing can ever compare to the love I feel for him and my children.I have him back.I have my family back.

And then I can feel sleep consuming me again.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Mommy Mommy ,wake up.Wake up."

"Wake up mommy.I wanna go to the zoo."

I can feel two pairs of little hands shaking me.

"Alright Alright I'm up."
I stretched my hands and pulled both of them in bed with me and kissed all over their faces.

"Awww mommy.No kissy.Big boi don't kiss noone."Jasey was trying to push me away.

I laughed.

I am surprised it wasn't Jerry who said this.Both of them are very naughty but Jerry is the naughtier child of the two.

"What bout you Jerry.You don't want my kisses too?"
I asked him making a sad face.

"No mommy.You give me kissey.I love you mole than Jasey."
He placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek and wriggled his tongue at Jasey.

"Hey no.I love mommy mole.See."
He kissed me this time to prove himself and twiddled this thumb in Jerry's direction who sulked.

I was trying to control my laughter.Jesus,I love them so much.They really are the apple of my eyes.

"Ok ok no sulking now.Mommy loves you both very very much and wants kisses from both of you.Can you both give me my kisses?"

They smiled and two sloppy kisses were placed on both my cheeks.

"Yeah well done you guys.Steal all my kisses .I am sure there's none left for me now and you guys won't even give me those.Noone loves me."

I looked up at the door to see Dylan leaning by the wall with an animated sad expression on his face and our little princess in his arms.

"Yeah no one does."
I smirked and winked at him.

In return I got his smug smirk and a butterfly kiss that made me go all red.

"No,no Daddy we love u too.Vely much."

"Yeah daddy.You super man."

These two really worship Dylan.For kids who met their dad for the first time just a few days they are surprisingly very close and I am so glad about it.I feel so guilty for taking those years from all three of them.

Dylan was now sitting with us on the bed with a sleeping Zoe.

"She's still sleeping.She so takes after you.Give her to me.I miss my darling."

He laughed and placed her carefully in my arms.

"Well yeah.She does.Like father, like daughter."
He smiled and winked at me.

"Actually all three of them are like you.I wish anyone would take after me."

I gave him a sad pout playfully.