Cupcake is really cute😘

DYLAN's mom..Skylar on the side..Played by the gorgeous Cameron Diaz..she really is a beauty.

Dylan's pov-

I was currently thinking of a plan on how to apologize to Ava. Perhaps announcing it in front of the whole cafeteria like I did yesterday.

I mean I did scream like a maniac at her and to be honest, I was guilty.She said she loved me. I didn't think that was possible man. I mean she just saw me once and decided that it was love. Poor cupcake she was probably attracted to me, that was for sure. But no not love; she was confused.

I’d get her to move on.

I mean she was going to help me with Amber; the least I could do was to be her friend and help her discover her true feeling. Maybe I could make her go out with one of my buddies.

I mean she was so sweet and cute. With those beautiful green eyes, her brunette locks and her heart shaped lips. Everything about her screamed too damn cute and drop dead beautiful just like a little doll.Too cute hahaha.I am sure I am going to find a very nice friend in her.

I am just waiting for the moment when she will reunite me and my Ambi. I missed her so much and I am sure she did too. I really really wanted her back and this time I won't let her escape.

"Dyl. Dyl!" Oh yay, mom's home. What can I say I'm a complete mama's boy. Hehe.

"Hey, Mom glad to see you back." I grinned as I hugged her.

My mom, Skylar Vanderbilt, is one of the best fashion designers to be born. Everything about her is too classy but hey, she is my mom and I love her.

"What's up Dally? You seem engrossed in your thoughts baby boy. You didn't miss mommy?" She frowned.

I groaned. "Maa! I'm your 18-year-old son, I’m not 3 so stop calling me baby boy. Ugh, do that to Rachel." She just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Speaking about Rachel, where is my little princess?" I asked her.

"I'm here brosky." A scream followed from a different direction.

I looked back to see my baby sister grinning from ear to ear as she jumped towards me for a piggyback ride. One thing about my sister, she loved piggy back rides.

"Huh Rach what did I tell you?! No running with your dirty slippers inside the house." My mom said looking down at our dirty carpet.

Rach just grinned and I chuckled at our mom's annoyed expression.

"Now there young lady,Go and have a bath while I talk to your brother."

She stated that to Rach sternly.
Rach gave us a pout but still went inside her room.

"Oh Dyl, you know I was so disappointed dear when you got suspended again from that school. Oh, why did you that? You know better than to behave like that. Your dad was actually about to have a seizure." Mom was ranting now.

"Oh, mom chill okay. Yup, I'm sorry. I've decided to finally end it all and I will behave in this new school.I assure you that."

Mom wasn't fully convinced but she still let go of the topic as she was tired from her show and definitely needed rest. So she just warned me once again and went to help Rachel with her bath but not before promising to make my favorite cake for dinner. My mother sure can cook. And it’s not bull, she can outdo any professional chef if she wanted.

I was glad to finally have my family around. Being the kid of famous socialites had its perks but my parents actually made time for me and Rach most of the time so I had no complaints.

Speaking of complaints I hoped Ava actually accepted my apology tomorrow.

Ava's POV-

Nicole, Kelsey and I decided to have a movie night or rather Nikki and Kelsey did. I knew they wanted to distract me from all the personal drama that I was going through. I was so nervous about tomorrow; confronting Amber, telling DYLAN the truth.It was all nerve racking. I loved him so much. And I was sure he was going to hate me after that. I knew it.

"Stop fretting Ave. Everything will be alright." Kelsey and Nicole said in unison. I just stared at them.

"And what if it isn’t? He will hate me, I gave him false hope." I frowned.

"Hey. He will understand and if he doesn't then he is a worldwide asshole.”

Nicole and I just gasped at Kelsey's comment. Trust her to cuss like a sailor. She had a very very foul mouth.

"She's right Ave. He will understand and if he doesn't then he's not worth it. You know you did that because he looked sad and it was hurting you. You love him. I'm sure he will consider your explanation." Nicole said with an assuring expression.

"Yeah! I will kick his butt if he makes you cry, okay?" Kelsey added.

We just laughed at her.
Laughing and joking with my friends seemed so good but I knew things were going to change. I just knew.

Sorry it was a little of a filler chapter hmm but Dy has an adorable family right :)
Xoxo
WimpieKid