Traumatised kids and Getting together💝💞

The beach house.It's so beautiful.💖💖💖💖💖.

Dylan's pov-

I am really feeling so awkward right now.I lost control again.
But what could have stopped me?She fell right on top of me in just her skimpy black bra and matching lacy panties.

I was in awe.It had been so long that I had her in my arms that way.I missed her so much.Her skin felt so delicate and soft under my lips.

I just wanted to ravish her at that moment.If it wouldn't have been for the fact that the stupid conscience of mine kicked me I would have happily continued further.

I wanted to taste those lips so badly.Too bad I couldn't and the worst part is that I know how they would feel beneath mine because I have tasted them before.I had to take a killer cold shower to kill my boner when she was sleeping.

We were so happy in our own little bubble back then.Fate had really been cruel to us.

"Daddy!!catch us."

I heard little voices teasing me.I went and tackled them in a hug.Both of them laughing and giggling.I love this sound.

My angels.My sons.The moment I laid my eyes on them I was in love.

We were at the beach and the twins were really excited.They love the ocean..well they take after their parents.Me and Ava,we both always went to the beach.The ocean brought us together in fact.

There were so many memories.The first time I took her to the beach she was so nervous.Of course I was that idiotic teenager with my revenge drama imprinted up in my brain.

Total failure I tell you.

I had loved every part of it.The time we spent together and when we kissed for the first time.It was magical.

I shook my head!I want it back.All of it.I have to do something.

I felt tugging at my legs.

"Hey buddy!what happened?"
It was Jerry who suddenly looked as if he was about to cry.

I looked around for Jase.He was with Ava and Zoe helping them in making sand castles.

He was with Ava and Zoe helping them in making sand castles

(Baby Zoe)

"I..I miss u Daddy!I remeber when we lived with mommy only bad guy used to come to me and tell me ee will beat Mommy and mommy will go to die.I saw him Daddy.I saw him now.I close my eyes and I see him.Jacey knows too."
He said and burst into tears.

Bad guy!what guy!That person was blackmailing my kids behind Ava's back or does she know.Was it the same person who was sending me death threats about Ava.

I immediately scooped my son in my arms.

"Shh..shh..bud.It's ok Daddy's here now.I'm here.I am not going anywhere kiddo.I won't let anything happen to either of you.Not to you,not to Jasey,not to Zoe and absolutely nothing to mommy.Daddy will beat the bad guy."