You Look Vibrant

Ava's pov-

I dolled up my baby girl.She looks so adorable.

"Ma."
I smiled and kissed her cheeks.She giggled.

"Now,twirl for mommy."

I have taught her how to do it.She just recently started walking.It has been two months since that goddamned accident.My baby is absolutely fine now and today is her birthday.

First birthday and I can't even doll her up in her birthday dress.She started crying when I tried putting her in it..so I put her in a new cute blue dress. She is actually teething and is very fussy about anything.Her beautiful orange birthday dress is resting in her cupboard but whatever,atleast my baby is happy.

She sat up and lightly twirled around showing off her dress to me.I laughed and kissed her.

"Niwe dwess."
She said and clapped her hands.

"I know baby and you look like a princess

"I know baby and you look like a princess."

She smiled and kissed my cheek.Aww.

"Da-Da here?"

"Yes baby girl.Dada is here now."

I looked around to see Dylan standing there; watching us.

Tears welled up in my eyes.I want to go hug and kiss him but I can't because I am holding our daughter.

"You are back."

"I am."
He smiled and kissed me lightly and took Zoe from me.

"Ah..look at you.My little girl looks like a little blue princess.My birthday girl.Happy birthday again sweetie."

He lightly pecked her nose.

She giggled.

"Miss u da-da.Baby bday."
He smiled and kissed her.

"Daddy,Daddy."

Ah..my little devils.

Well,the whole house is about to know daddy is back now.Our twins are no less than our personal alarm clocks.

"Woah!guys.I missed you all too."

He said and bent down and kissed both of them.

"We miss you daddy.Zoe too.Mommy too.We go to school with mommy.Teacher bad.She gives us work.Very much."

Typical Jerry.

"No,silly.She is nice.She teach nice."

Mr naughty and sensible.My Jasey.

Dylan laughed and hugged them both.

Zoe squealed and climbed down her father's arms to join her brothers in their toy party race that is about to happen.