Beach surprise and the first kiss😚😚

The restaurant...quite romantic...:)

Ava's pov-

Everything was going so good..Me and Dylan on the beach together...Can I even believe it..gosh..I don't think so...I might pinch myself...but..it is the truth..i mean...this is the guy of my dreams...Damn I love him so much.

Some one clicked their fingers in front of me..I let out a shout..
It was Dylan looking at me strangely.
Ok..I was day-dreaming...
"Miss Black...you're alright???..I think..the sun is affecting you a lot..maybe even burning your brain a little.."He said and starting laughing.

I scowled.

"I was just thinking about something..."I said.

"Oh Yeah..and what would that be..was it about me..?"He asked with a smirk.

I blushed..instantly..how could I not..Oh god..

"N-No..why would it be about you...I.I..was thinking about surfing...yeah surfing...you were about to teach me right..So do it..now..I wanna learn."I lied.

He did not look convinced..
"Yeah...was it really that..surfing..huh.."He asked again..this time winking at me.

"Yeah..it was really about surfing..now let's go."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the shore.
"Ohk..let's go..ahead.."
He went through the waves..and did a flip.
I blinked..this was so not my cup of tea.
"Ava...stop staring..and do what I did..nothing will happen..don't worry..I'm here."He said.

I tried to copy him..but..as expected..I failed..miserably.

He immediately helped me..get out the water..and carried me up to the shore.

"Hey..It's okay..you will get it in the end..wanna try once more..?"He asked.
I nodded.

So finally after two or three times..I got it.Yay.
We did it for half an hour..then returned to the shore.

"Jesus Christ!!!That was fun."I said with a smile.

"I know..for me..anything..adventurous is fun.."He said.

"Uh..so..what now..?"I asked.

"I've got it all planned. We'll rest for a while..and after that..I'll take you to...ummm...that's a surprise"He replied with a smile.

Surprise!!!He planned something for me!!!!
"Surprise???What surprise..???"

"Babe...it is called surprise for a reason"..He winked.

I scowled.
"I don't like surprises..too much waiting.."
He laughed.
"That's why I'll love giving it to you."
I narrowed my eyes at him..and punched him playfully at his arm..and pushed him towards the waves.

"What..!!!Oh so you wanna play huh...wait.!!He said..and pulled me in the water with him.

That jerk!!!!
I gasped and came out for breath.
He was laughing his butt off.
"You look like a drowned rat"
I gave him a flat look.

"How about a race..so..instead of using your smart mouth..how about you show me your skills...adventure-lover.."I mocked him.

"Challenge accepted sweet-heart..race ya to the deck."He said

I was barely able to keep up with him..this guy was an excellent swimmer...not that I'll ever say this to him..I'll rather boil my head.

"What happened Cupcake...lost it..now whose the smart mouth here.."He grinned.

"Yeah...yeah..okay.."
Suddenly I felt something hard against my leg.I think I hit my foot.I yelped and slipped forward at him,pushing him in the water..me on top of him.