Baby showers and a surprisingly nice Bitch😱

Ave's dad on the side..the dashing Hugh Jackman.

Ave's Pov-

We finally reached Amber's after a two hour drive.She and her husband Phil;they live in a big villa on the outskirts of the city.Apparently Phil is obsessed with nature.Well he is a weird guy but still really sweet and I don't know what the hell is he doing with someone like Amber..oh well..his choice.And..I know Amber loves him..she left Dylan for him so yeah that's the truth..

"Well girls get out now.. We're here. "Mom shouted.

We groaned but went outside and headed towards her house.Too classy...one thing about Amber..it's all about money with her.Phil is a well-known journalist so the pay is way to good and is deep shit in money...We are rich too with my father being a big lawyer and my mommy is a part-time chef...but we don't exactly showoff every time we meet someone...Wow..not cool.

As soon as we entered the house..I felt little hands hugging my legs.It was my little angel..Phil's best friend's son..Cody.He is such a sweet boy.

"Hey poo face."

"Hie Ava..you look pwetty."
He said with a smile.

"Awww sweetie.Thank you.You look like my little prince charming."
I said and kissed his cheeks.

He giggled and ran inside.

The house was well decorated...everything was pink..pink balloons..toys..hell even the curtains were pink...OK I get it straight away..it's a girl..yeah..

"I think they..outdid it with pink..I feel like I'm in a bubblegum advertising add with a pink coloured gum."Kelsey said.

Me and Nikki just snickered.

"Hey..now you girls...stay polite OK...don't say anything to anyone..and..stop it with your sarcasm..it's especially for Ave..okay.."Mom said..

"Oh and Ava your father will be joining us too..he is free today..so he wanted to spend some time with us and yeah Jake is also coming."She added.

"Dad's coming...and Jake too..what the hell are they going to do in a freaking baby shower Mom?"I said confused

"Yea Gloria..Jake didn't say anything about it and he is coming too..in a baby shower..wow."Nikki added.

"Oh yeah girls...well Jason is throwing some party in the backyard so yeah..they will be there."She said.

"Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk..Momma...as you say...now let's go meet Amber."I said.

We went inside where I saw a baby boy.My cuddle poo.Little Cody.I love him to bits I swear.He is Phil's best friend's son.She died during child birth.He lives with Phil sometimes when his father is on a business trip.His father,Mr Shawn Calhoun is really one of the most lovable father's ever.He really doesn't trust anyone around Cody except Phil,me and Phil's mother.This is the reason when he leaves, Cody is with either of us.He takes him most of the times but you know business and babies... Totally understandable.

"Hey buddy...lets go meet your aunty..where is she.??" I asked my little buddy who was running around the house...

"Ohh..umm.. Aunty...is vit naana meloe ...she doin' maeup..I don't lyk anyone vit maeup."I said and frowned..awww...too adorable.

"Uh what's he saying?"Kelsey asked me.

I laughed and answered her..

"He means Amber is with Aunty melody ..doing her Makeup...and he doesn't like anyone in it?"