Everyone among the crowd gathered their attention towards the screen. I could hear indistinct chattering. My eyes widened, and I was aghast by the view I experienced. My heart was in my mouth, that's how shocked I was. Amanda could be clearly seen in the live video conference. She was wearing black lingerie, which showed half of her side boobs. Bikinis are of different kinds, some are more explosive while some are less. This one was beyond exposing. It was like transparent clothing draped around her intimate parts. Everything was visible, to me and to everyone around.

It felt like someone was catching the camera for her. That someone's face wasn't visible. But, if she was to be with James, then why I was unable to see even a line of stress on her face, I really doubted why she lied now.

"Aaron. I mean Mr. Reynolds. I hope you're one of the persons from the crowd", she definitely wasn't able to see through the party. Her face was straight focused towards the back camera. "I couldn't say that to you in person, but I suppose that now is the time otherwise or it would be too late"

I gasped, realizing the seriousness in the situation. "I never loved you. It was all my little revenge on you. I mean it. I never ever loved you. It was a lie. Everything was a lie. The 'I love you' was a lie. Everything I did was an act, to take advantage of your wealth. I was never really into you. The only thing which attracted me towards you was vitamin 'M' aka money"

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, when I looked through the person I realized that it was Francis. The video wasn't over yet. I took a step back when Amanda spoke again. "It was all just an act. An act to fool you, to pay you for every wrong deed you did to me. You never controlled my heart and mind, even when you brought me a small cupcake in the middle of the night, not when you offered me your bed sheet when it was extremely cold in Werttop, not when you called me beautiful in order to pamper me. It was just a set up to break your heart. I so wish that I could experience the defeat on your face but sadly, I am not that lucky"

I slowly turned my heard, to observe the crowd. People watched me, some with pity, with the he's-such-a-loser kind of expression. Half of the crowd, including the media recorded everything what Amanda said. I lost words, peace of mind, and my state to stay sane. I breathed in slowly, as Francis rubbed my back in order to console me. I yanked his hands away from my body. Tears blurred my vision. I tried my best to control them but I couldn't. It felt like losing every ounce of the self-respect I earned through my hard work. I was shattered and so was my public image.

The live video wasn't yet over. "He's the man I love", Amanda pulled James closer to him. James crashed his lips against her. Their kiss was passionate and deep. The sad part was she was kissing him back, with pleasure. She placed her hand in his hair, which dug him closer to her. The video shook a bit, and then it finally ended. I could see a group of people, precisely from the media coming towards me. I didn't pay any attention to them but instead rushed upstairs towards my room, to avoid the humiliation I was feeling.

I could hear some indistinct gossips from the crowd, some of the filthy comments doubted my manhood. They were 'I guess he isn't really good at bed' 'Maybe, he has a small dick' 'Or worse, maybe he has no dick' I looked down, and kept climbing the stairs. I could feel someone following me but I had no guts to turn my head and recognize the person. 

On reaching my room, I rested my ass on the bed and quickly took charge of my laptop. Francis marched in, without asking for any permission, and I allowed him to. His face held sympathy, and his face was straight, full with sadness. It felt like he was the guy Amanda ditched on. "Dude, I'm so sorry. She's so wrong. She shouldn't have deceit you like such. I didn't know that she was such a bitch", Francis cursed.

"Mind your language Francis. Amanda did no wrong. Do you get that? I trust her", I corrected him.

"Oh, no, no, no, after what we saw, I don't think you can. She literally was playing with your feelings. I'm surprised that you're yet on her side. She's my best friend, and she did no harm to me, yet I feel so bad for you, for what she did to you. You didn't deserve it", I observed him, and realized that he was ashamed, like he was the root cause for this.