Chapter 22 : A part of the jigsaw

Amanda's POV

{{A week later}}

"How long will it take for you to complete the discharge procedure? ", Mr. Reynolds literally screamed out of his lungs clenching his teeth giving a disappointed look to the doctor.

He was now shifted to a better VIP room as per his demand. It truly felt like some 5-star hotel. There was a Huge television accompanied by various CD's. The room had an amazing view from the window which showcased the mountains and nature's serenity since we were in some hilly area.

"Calm down ", I tried to ease him.

"You're not perfectly stable yet, Mr. Reynolds ", the doctor checked over the files by flipping the pages of his health report.

"You don't tell me about my stability Doc plus I've one of the best medical crew who'll look after me once I reach home ", he didn't look much satisfied with the doctor's statement and did I mention he was back to being the old him who loved speaking about his power and wealth.

"Mrs. Reynolds, convince him that it's for his betterment ", The doctor looked at me but little did he know about our relationship.

" 'Mrs' doesn't has the right to command over his Mister ", he exaggerated the word Mrs whilst looking at me with cornered eyes smirking.

I nodded to what he said without making any eye contacts. "Give me the check so that my person could come over to clear, can I make a call? ", he urged for a cell phone.

"here you go ", the doctor handed his phone to Mr. Reynolds who quickly dialed the number on the screen.

"Hey William, I'm stuck in some local hospital", he had the guts to insult the place which saved his life "Come pick me up", he stood silent listening to the person on the other side of the phone "Uh-yeah, the name? ", he interrogated turning towards the doctor.

"Starwings Hospital "

"Some Starwings hospital, google up the location and make sure you carry with you something appropriate for me to wear ", he instructed William.

I looked at him frowning moving my gaze through my clothing - a loose hospital's shirt and matching colored pajamas. "Get a pair of a woman's dress too", he heard the person with a straight face and instinctively replied "You're no one to question me, you're only supposed to nod and say yes", he was back to being cold as he canceled the phone fiercely.

"I'd personally like to tip you Doc, can I have your Bank account? ", he pushed his hands out, the doctor shook it gently.

"Aaron, it's fine. You don't have to do this ", the doctor didn't look much convinced with the words that fall off from his mouth.

"Oh come on Doc, I make sure I pay everyone so that no one owes me anything. ", I knew why he did such stunt all the time, he always wanted himself to be superior of all so that in future no one could claim anything away from him.

"We're going Home Miss Waters, we're leaving tonight ", Mr. Reynolds first made sure that the doctor exited the room.

"Okay", I simply nodded.

I marched towards my room which was very ordinary and simple. I laid on the bed thinking about the drama I've been having lately in my life. The ceiling on the top showcased calmness and gazing over it simply gave me peace.

I laid for almost 2 hours just turning up my position either on the left or on the right, I couldn't sleep. If only I could flush away the thoughts. I decided to take a walk through the hospital so as to feel less of a loner. I brushed my hair gently looking at the mirror and walked out of the room bare-handed.