Chapter 4 : Everything Good

Amanda's POV

Everything about yesterday was so disturbing. I could not sleep in my bedroom so I chose to sleep next to my mom, on her bed, in her room. There was chaos, there was drama, and of course Mr. Reynolds's nature split. I couldn't really relate myself to my old life where things were so simple and ordinary. Now everything was extra-ordinary.

"Here sunshine, your cup of coffee ", mom passed the tray of coffee with some biscuits towards me. She looked quite disturbed and I knew she was not going to share her problems with me so I decided to stay patient until she tells me, all by herself.

"Thank you mom, A lot ", I gave her a comforting smile. Well if mom was not showing me her problems then it was null and void because lately, I'd been hiding my problems from her too. But it was for the best. I did not want her to get worried because she already had enough problems to deal with.

"So how's everything, my big girl ", Mom broke the silence.

"All good, just coping with the busy life and trying to adjust myself in the environment around ", I answered a bit late.

"You're my brave girl, you'll make through, love ", mom was so comforting that she made me forget all my problems for a while.

"How is Samarrah?" Did she contact you? When is she going to make it up with us? She said her completion to the course was just a month away, why isn't she here by now?" I flooded multiple questions upon mom at a time.

"She's okay and she's going to make it home, anytime soon" Mom answered in a short one-line sentence about her little daughter. Something made her nervous while answering things about Samarrah.

Samarrah? Yes, Samarrah was my 18-year-old little sister. She had been to the nearby city for pursuing an internship. We did contact each other frequently. We weren't really acquainted with each other like every sibling. We fought hard all the time. But, I missed and loved her. She was a year younger than me.

"Aren't you late for college?" Mom totally broke my connection with my conscience.

"Yes, Yeah I do ", I woke up instinctively and packed up my stuff as fast as I could.

I picked up a full-sleeved yellow shrug over a pale white tee. Leggings matched perfectly with my look. I examined my reflection in the mirror than thought for a while that will this dress go with the corporate atmosphere? Nevertheless, Mr. Reynolds would anyways shout at me.

After reaching college, the first thing I did was contacted Gina and Francis because I wanted to sit with them, staying alone in the class sucked. Your classmate's judge, try to bully you and etc.

"How are you so early today?" Francis was in a complete shock.

"Pinch me France ", Gina turned towards Francis aka France. We called him France because it annoyed him a bit more than most. I winked doing a quick hair flip.

The bell ranged for the lecture. In the class, we couldn't talk much because Mrs. Susanne was in a bad mood. She was giving detentions even to the students who dropped their jaws open.

We definitely got a good time for gossiping during the break. We were talking to each other while eating and then suddenly the yellow teeth guy aka Samuel showed up. His face was red, his lips stretched into a smile from ear to ear. Well, precisely, he was blushing whilst looking at Gina. Francis dug his chin in his chest and watched Gina with cornered eyes. I knew that something was fishy.

I pouted and raised my brows while looking towards Gina. Gina knew that I had the TELL-ME-OR-I-KILL-YOU expression. She nodded her head which meant that she'll give me clear detailing of the picture after he's gone.