Chapter 42 : uh oh uh

Amanda's Pov

Sauntering around the campus , I noticed that guys and girls were looking at me , staring precisely. Was I walking with the dead ? Or maybe with some supernatural creature . Mr Reynolds didn't seem to care , he walked by my side leisurely without giving a flying fuck.

His chin tilted up just like his brown hair. His suit, tie and pants definitely didn't suit the college atmosphere but he was unaffected.

I also fake smiled at some of the girls around sarcastically. One thing I noted was, they didn't eye me. They only gawked at Mr Reynolds's direction . "If you wanted to come with me, you should've atleast picked up a college-going-casual-outfit ", I leaned closer to him and murmured in a low tone.

"Whats wrong with this ?", he arched his brows .

"Turn around for a while, maybe you'll find an answer "

"Maybe my ethereal face blew their minds, maybe ", he winked sexily as he walked stiffly resting his hands into his pockets. Maybe, he was right. Maybe it was his personality and face, not his outfit. I shouldn't care, I should give no fucks at all .

Subsequently spotting Gina and Francis, we engulfed ourselves into a group hug which was our little tradition. Gina dramatically cleared her throat when she spotted Mr Reynolds. Francis went closer to him and shook his hands . "Hey there, Mr Reynolds ", Gina sounded fresh, lively and okay today.

"Good Morning, Miss Gina ", he gestured her with a small smile. 

I kept my hand on Gina's shoulder and pleaded for help ,"I literally don't know anything. Train me ", she smiled solacing me.

"On your service Ma'am ", she chuckled and continued "Since it's a group presentation, you can present the first two slides which mostly deals with the introduction "

I grabbed the notes from her hands and started learning my part loudly. I was a loud learner, I couldn't memorize anything silently ."What's France's part ?", I questioned Gina looking at Francis who stood by Mr Reynolds's side.

"He's going to say the last three slides. He has his palm's inked, don't worry", Francis showed me his palms which were filled with notes . Mr Reynolds peeped at it, his face was plastered with amusement. 

We headed towards the ground-floor's canteen, it was yet 30 minutes till the lecture. I glanced at Mr Reynolds, he was doing something on his phone. He neither looked at us, nor anyone around. He took the corner-most chair of our table. I lifted my ass up to order something, I was hungry .

"Hey Aaron, you'd like some coffee? ",Francis questioned him . 

"He drinks tea ", I interrupted and later cursed my blunt nature. His eyes met mine as he chuckled , I quickly turned my face and body towards the ordering counter. 

I traveled my eye-balls towards the menu, we always ordered our signature sandwich but when it came to deserts, we always experimented.I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to meet eyes with that person . 

"Oh, Susan ", I greeted her . She was the most fake, dumb, attention-hungry girl of our college.

"Long time no see", she pulled me into a hug , I could smell her cologne. It's smell was enchanting but on her body I felt like ranting.

She looked at me, my outfit. Her gang  did the same, they also turned their attention towards Mr Reynolds whilst talking to me.  I cringed for a moment, was it jealousy ?

"So he's that hottie you've been spending your nights and days with ", she grinned like an idiot as she stretched the word 'night'. Her group-mates repeated the sentence. I pouted in annoyance .