Chapter 29 : Oh no no !

Amanda's POV

It was dark around as it was approximately 1 am. I couldn't see the surroundings much as darkness concealed the environment. It was cold, really cold. I rubbed my arms from my hands in order to generate heat as a quick shiver passed through my veins. My skin followed its tradition of becoming red when exposed to extreme cold.

What if Mr. Reynolds removes his blazers and warm me up through it just like in movies? A quick blush escaped my lips on thinking about such irrelevant stuff. I bet half the girls made scenarios in their head with their crush. A crush?

"Hello Mr. Reynolds and Miss Waters, we hope to enlighten your presence here as much as we can. We've made special arrangements especially for you ", their senior-most welcomed us warmly and guided us to the hotel's lobby as we trespassed the garden.

"Thanks for the warm gesture ", I appreciated the arrangements which they made for us. A lady welcomed us with a rose bouquet.

"I am sorry we had to change the venue from Paris to Werttop, I really apologize. After exploring this place, I and my team decided to start the redevelopment project here so we invited you at once ", Mr. Reynolds pushed the strands of his hairs back as he didn't really care about his apology.

"It's very late right now, we'll catch you up tomorrow morning. You can rest, for the time being, I've informed the room service to bring you'll dinner. ", he handed us the keys as he continued to speak.

"Hey Mr. Henry, we need two rooms. I'll book the other one by myself ", Mr. Reynolds was as confused as me because the keys were of one room.

Mr. Henry grinned at us "Its okay Mr. Reynolds and Miss Waters, Cody informed us about your relationship status and suggested us to give you some space here. He was well aware of your condition to keep it private. No one will know about you or disturb the sweet couple here ", he grinned harder this time.

Oh no, Cody

I turned my attention towards Mr. Reynolds, he had the same straight face as me. This time we were in trouble because of him as he was the one who wanted us to enact the fake relationship.

We together bid Mr. Henry goodnight as he escorted us towards our room. No, we didn't talk with each other throughout. As soon as I pushed the door close, I landed my suitcase in the corner of our room.

"What? ", I looked at him as he was already staring at me "You are the culprit now", I pointed at him making it look more dramatic.

"Okay. Fine. I admit. I'm glad--", I cut him off

"Oh you're glad that you get to spend the whole night with me in the same room "

"Let me complete Miss Waters ", he objected "I'm glad that it's you rather than Mr. Cody. He's such an amazing guy undoubtedly but yet "

"You mean I am savage? ", I teased

"Shut up already", he threw his Blazer on the floor. Hey, you're sharing this room with me, please don't fuck with the cleanliness.

After freshening up and changing into our night wears, we called up the room service to send us dinner. It was served within 15 minutes from our call. After eating dinner, I quickly paved the way towards the bed so as to mark it as my territory.

"So, Miss Waters ?", he sided the food tray as he sat next to me on the bed. Oh my God, did he intend to take advantage of me? A simple touch and I'd let him take.

"What ?", I arched my brows towards him unknowingly to what he was up to.

"Miss Waters "

"yeah! I heard that. Tell me something rather than that ", he smirked at me. I knew he was planning something cunning, I just had no idea what. I looked at him perplexed as he glided towards me, our arms touched.