Chapter 13 : Drama at the devil's house

AMANDA'S POV

"Oh, my God, you aren't auditioning for the slow and the studious ", I used the reference of the movie 'the fast and the furious ' and looked towards James who was driving the car at the least possible speed ever.

"But if I drive fast baby girl, I won't be able to smell you, smell my favorite cologne which you're wearing right now", James took a glimpse of me and refocused his attention towards driving. The irony was that I wasn't wearing perfume so the only thing that I started thinking was, 'is he liking the smell of my sweat?'

"Says the biggest flirt ever", it took me a while to respond. James was a really bad driver. He glanced at me after every minute, which annoyed the fuck out of me.

"I don't want to die, pay attention to the road", I tried to alarm him. I wanted to break every bone in his body, cut his dick off, and to punch his nose with all the strength I had.

"It'll be a pleasure dying for you, rose ", he looked at me, as he grinned" You are gonna die like an old lady in bed, you hear m?"

I made an ugly constipated face "You're serious? Life isn't titanic and plus don't expect me to reciprocate your statement using the term 'jack' ", I highlighted the word jack making it sound a bit rude. His expressions showed that he didn't seem to care about my stubborn behavior at all.

"You're so unromantic", he kept his focus over the turning point with his hands over the gears.

"If that's a compliment, then thank you", I kept silent for a while and later replied to his statement because I didn't want him to divert his attention.

"Almost home baby girl, get ready for some spicy fun", he rotated the steering wheel from left to right and then completed the slight turn with left again. His statement was half satisfying to my ears and heart as I knew spicy shit was expected, but fun was something I'd never imagine of having at his place, with him. I could sit silently with Mr. Reynolds for hours and enjoy the peace of time, but with James, I felt like stabbing him in his stomach, every time he appeared in front of me.

"Yeah, amazing fun, like seriously, fun on another level", I tried my best not to pinch up sarcasm in my tone.

"And here we go", he stopped the car by removing the keys and placing them in his pocket. He opened my side of the door and acting like a true gentleman, which he obviously wasn't. He was a dick and a prick. He played with my sister and now he was intending to play with me too. So, I decided to play with him instead.

I exited the car carefully, distanced myself from James, and started walking a bit faster than him so that I could avoid his touch over my body. I could hear his slow footsteps towards me. I kept my eyes on the floor and pretended to hold a poker face. When I looked upwards, I could see James opening the lock of the door. I was scared and I knew it, my heart was racing faster than ever but I gathered the courage to handle the situation.

I walked slightly slower than my previous walking speed. James suddenly grabbed me by my arm and closed the doorknob by cross confirming first that whether it was perfectly locked or not. I traced his house through my eyes, every corner of it. It was huge and perfectly decorated. I walked through the hallway settling myself into one of the couch in the living room. There was a stair which could lead us to the second floor of the mansion.

"That's my room", James caught my view when I was looking towards the upper rooms.

"mmhmm", I nodded, "I'm actually a bit thirsty", I continued.

"I'll get us drinks", I raised my brows towards him "Joking, I'll get my baby girl water, don't worry", he patted my back and left towards the kitchen.