Playmate ~ Child! N x Child! Reader

Requested by MEKURASOULOCEANS , Star_Shaper , Enjoy! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

It was finally another sunny day after it had rained for two days straight. You being in that age when kids are all curious and excited, couldn't wait to finally go play outside again.

And so, you asked your Mom for permission, got changed and went outside.

Your family and you lived in a small village next to the victory road. Every time you'd be outside, you'd see several trainers making their ways through the victory road.

But your favorite place to go play to, was a clearing almost in the middle of the forest, a bit more north from your village.

"Don't stay too long Honey" your Dad called from the living room, and your Mom soon added; "And don't go too far!" from the kitchen.

After saying goodbye again, you closed the door behind you and started walking towards the mentioned forest, humming a tune on your way there.

You snook between bushes and finally got on the small path you knew so well - which lead to the clearing. There were several Cottonee's floating around and Deerling's hurrying to the western part of the forest. There were also all kinds of Bird-Pokémon you couldn't name which were chirping.

And finally, after about 10 minutes of walking, you could see the sun shining down on the green grass field in front of you. Some pink and yellow flowers were to be seen here and there too...

And then there was that Pokémon.

That small, grey-red Pokémon with crystal blue eyes which always flashed you smiled - which actually looked like smirks. You didn't know how it was called, since you weren't sure how to describe it to others...

You had been coming to this place since a long time now, and this mysterious Pokémon would always play with you and take semblances of other Pokémon, confusing you even more. But it was still fun.

But not only would it transform into other Pokémon, it wold turn into a boy. A green-eyed boy with long green hair, who was probably your age too.. something around six.

And ever since the Pokémon transformed into that boy, you.. you wondered why it did that. Today too, the Pokémon took the semblances of him, but not for long;

It only did that to signal you with his hand to follow it, then turned to his - you assumed - normal state. You weren't sure if you should walk behind it or not, your parents asked you not to go far.

But something told you to just go after it, and so you decided. The small Pokémon led you into the forest again, even more north than you already were. The walk was a bit long, so you started to worry.

But all worry vanished when the trees cleared the sight and revealed an enormous... castle? You never knew there existed such a place beyond the forest. And it didn't seem like it was everything the Pokémon wanted to show you;

It continued hurrying towards it - you had to run to keep up with it. Soon, you reached the walls of the castle. It wasn't one of those fairytale-like ones.. more like one of those antique ones. Not that it mattered;

The small grey-red creature crawled into something that seemed like a hole in the wall, and wanted you to follow. For some reason you did just that.

It was very tight, but it wasn't impossible to move in there, so you just followed the wagging tail of the Pokémon leading you, until you finally plopped out of that opening, landing on something that felt rather soft for a floor.