Not a kid ~ Nanu x Reader

Requested by Trashykaya  , Enjoy! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

You, as member of the International Police, were currently practicing with the gun on the police training grounds on Ula-Ula island.

You had set three target spots on the practice wall which was about 8 meters away from you.

Your goal was to hit every one of them by using only 4 bullets.

And so you started;

You hit the first target no problem, missed the second one with your first try, but got it with the second try.

You pretty much missed the third target as well, for about 10 centimetres.

You haven't practiced shooting for quite a while, so you didn't mentally scold yourself for it, like you'd usually do.

But all of the sudden you heard three fast gunshots coming all from behind you, all hitting the targets you had set, perfectly.

You turned around in ready-to-shoot position only to find your superior, Nanu, standing lazily as he put his gun away, "You still have ways to go".

"I-I know!" You stuttered a bit embarrassed.

He stood 2 meters behind you, so, he shot your targets from a 10 meter distance with such perfection.

"I-It's normal that you're better than me! You're my senior after all.." you said with puffed cheeks.

"That has nothing to do with that" Nanu said, coming closer to you, "You will surpass me sooner or later. That's how it's supposed to be."

"You're as poetical as ever, sir" you said, slowly loading your gun again.

"Didn't i tell you to stop calling me that? You know that Nanu is more than enough" the male lazily stated, then as he was behind you, held your arm a bit higher, "You aren't gonna hit any of them if you hold your gun like that".

"I-I know! I wasn't gonna shoot yet since i you were still talking!" You stuttered, quickly making it up to cover your clumsiness.

Nanu just sighed, "So are you gonna shoot or not?".

"I could shoot you and your 'cool' attitude" You muttered, then shooting the targets again, this time hitting all of them in the middle point on which you made a small victory jump.

"Hm good job" Nanu said monotone, smiling, what of course you didn't see until he patted your head.

"H-Hey stop! I'm not a kid!" You said, blushing embarrassed as your senior complimented, also, it was rare to see him smile like this.

"Still you are my dear Kohai" Nanu said, now stopping to pet you, "Let's go inside, we should report, then go home".

You nodded, you didn't put the targets back to where you got them since other police members would soon train too, so you directly followed your Senpai to the police HQ building.