Trickster Cat ~ Grimsley x Reader

Requested by Trashykaya , Enjoy! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

"Hey Y/N, ever heard of the 'Trickster Cat'?"

"No, what is it?"

You were currently at Grimsley's house, simply hanging out. The two of you are pretty close, there's a small rivalry between the two of you too, since he trains dark-type Pokémon and you train ghost-types.

You two would usually meet up for battles or friendly challenges, but today was different; Grimsley had invited you to come over to watch something scary, a movie perhaps.

"There is a story, actually a legend, about it. I read it in a book", Grimsley explained, pointing on what you assumed was the book he was talking about, "Wanna hear it?"

"Since when do you read books?" You commented, currently crawling in a comfortable position on the sofa, Grimsley was sitting next to you.

"Shauntal suggested me to read it" Grimsley hummed, "But that's not the point! Do you want to hear it or not? Spoiler alert, it's sorta creepy~"

"Yeah sure, go on" you sighed a bit unmotivated, but were ready to listen anyways.

"So, the Trickster cats were a breed of Liepard and a mysterious, psychic-type Pokémon. It's not like ordinary Liepards, since it gained mysterious psychic powers and additional intelligence right after hatching from the egg. Nor hatching into a Purrloin, but directly into a Liepard", Grimsley started telling you by skimming the pages in his book. You found it a bit cute that he looked so focused while doing so.

"It's known that they're about three meters long and as tall as a growing teenager, that means, a bit shorter than us. Not to forget that it has 15cm long, sharp fangs" Grimsley continued reading.

"They used to attack, no, actually devour people, no matter what age. Although it says that they prefer young people~ But they're pretty smart, the book says that the Trickster cat will stalk you and learn about your habits before actually attacking you. They used to strike late in the evening or at night, when almost no one's around and you're all alone~"

"People sure are creative these days" you stated after the raven haired male finished telling you the story. Although you had to admit it wasn't that bad.

"I know, but it's pretty convincing don't you think?", he said, closed the book, got up and put it on his shelf before taking his laptop to the TV. You hummed a "Mhm" and looked at him connecting cables from the laptop to the TV;

"What are you doing?"

"We said we'd watch something scary, no?" He grinned and opened a site on the laptop, 9Anime.to, then pressed on something that seemed to be a movie icon, "I found this Anime here which is based off the Trickster Cat i just told you. It's a Supernatural-Horror series called 'Shinsekai Yori'. Shauntal liked it, so i thought you will too"

"Yeah it sounds okay" you smiled and got up from your comfortable position and went to the kitchen, "I'll grab some snacks~!". You took two packages of chips, a Paprika and a Honey-Buddha one, and a bit of ice cream, well Castelia-cream, and got back to the living room.

You set the food on the coffee table and plunged back onto the rather large-sized sofa.

"Everything's ready" Grimlsey stated, took the TV remote and sat down next to you. "You can hold on to me when you get scared~" he hummed smirking before he pressed on 'Play'.