Too serious ~ Davy x Reader

Normal Pov

"I came to report for the Camerupt chaos at the Reversal Mountain, Sir!" You said playfully, signalling your hand as "Roger" as you stood in at the Rescue Squad's reception.

"Are you making fun of me again?" Davy who was standing behind the counter sighed as he signed in your mission success on his list.

"No, Sir! I'm just saying that the mission was completed successfully!" You giggled.

"Then stop calling me Sir" he said and put on his red vest.

"But you are my upper man, Sir!", You followed him to the entrance, "Where are you going?".

"Unlike someone i know, I'm taking this job seriously and going on a mission, there's a Cryogonal at the dam who is causing some trouble" Davy said rolling his eyes, also more or less in a playful way.

"Davy~ you are way to serious!", you squealed childishly, hugging Davy from behind, "Stay~ please~~".

Davy blushed at your act, even though you would do this more often.

You and Davy know each other practically since childhood, and both of you have secret crushes on each other since Arceus knows when.

But you are more comfortable in handling the situation about it; You would always act childish and playful while Davy was flustered about it, also trying not to get this 'relationship' of yours in the way of his work.

"Oh look, Virgil is here! Virgil you can do me a favor, right?" you grinned as you saw the younger brother step into the building.

Virgil was like a little brother to you, although as you know, you couldn't say the same regarding Davy.

"I guess, what is it?" the green eyed male responded, his Eevee on his shoulder.

"There's a mission just for you~" you said, knowing that this was the best way to get Virgil do something for you.

"Yeah? Where, I'm on it!"

Davy was about to say no when you squeezed him even tighter, not allowing him to speak, "At the dam".

Virgil didn't need anyone to tell him this twice, he was off in less than three seconds, leaving you alone with Davy.

"You're such a pain" Davy sighed and got back to his seat behind the reception counter.

He got back to work?!

"But Davy, this was the chance for you to enjoy your free time with me!" you groaned annoyed.

"There's still some other work to do here" Davy said concentrated, checking some papers.

"So annoying" you muttered, but followed him anyways.

He really sat on his chair and started checking the lists and many papers.

In your opinion, it wouldn't hurt him to take things less seriously, but well, it wasn't like you had the power to change that.

Or did you?

Now that you think about it, this was actually a chance for one of you to make a move since you were left alone, which doesn't happen very often, so you walked over to the other side of the reception and sat yourself onto the counter.