Closet Games ~ Alain x Reader

Requested by ... ... I don't remember, sorry! >~< Enjoy anyways~! :3

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

"I guess it's okay that Y/N and Serena take part of this but honestly Mairin and Bonnie?!" Alain sighed as he, you, Serena, Ash, Clemont, Bonnie and Mairin sat down in a circle.

"What do you mean it's okay?! Of course it is!" You protested, Mairin joining you.

You all were at the party professor Sycamore organised for having defeated Team Flare.

And right now, in your point of view, Alain behaved like a little baby.

That was because the two little girls, Mairin and Bonnie, suggested to play that naughty game, 7 minutes in heaven.

"Okay okay, we should all calm down" Serena said sheepishly, sweat dropping, "Y/N would you like to start?".

"Here i go~" you cheered before sticking your hand into the bag Bonnie had prepared in the middle of the circle.

Your fingers brushed against many different objects, but in the end, you decided to pull out the one which you thought was most smooth.

After doing it, you could clearly recognise that it was a Mega-Stone, not to brag, but by the colour it was probably a Charizardite X.

Even if you didn't hear the sigh coming out of Alain's mouth, you knew exactly who it belonged to.

"Uhh~ I think it's some Y/N - Alain time~ suit yourselves", Bonnie smirked, somehow managing to push both you and the raven haired male into the closet, "You have 7 minutes~!".

"Hang in there Alain~!" Was the last thing you heard Mairin say before they locked the closet from outside.

Inside, it was quite tight and dark, you weren't able to see much, but enough.

"So what do you want to do, Y/N?" Alain asked, rather sighed while leaning his back against the wall of the closet.

You glanced over at him.

"Having my sweet revenge~ obviously", you purred seductively as you placed both your hands at the side of him, his face between your arms, "What did you think~?".

"W-What revenge?" Even if you weren't able to see it in the darkness, Alain's face rose red as those words escaped his lips.

Those were his last ones before his lips got greeted by yours, softly first.

"You were indirectly calling me immature back there~" you purred, slid your tongue over your bottom lip, then on his bottom lip, leaving him no time to answer and speechless.

After a while of you doing all the kissing, Alain decided to get to work as well, snaking his hands around your waist, down to your hips.

You were dominating the situation, or that was until Alain gave your lower part a clear squeeze, causing you to moan slightly.

That was when he flipped the tables and started dominating over you.

He pinned you against the wall and slightly lifted you up in that tight space, you wrapping your legs around his waist during the process.

...

"Man they're being extremely loud!" Clemont whisper-yelled to his friends, blushing, gaining an agreeing nod from Serena and two perverted smirks from his younger sister and the red haired girl.

"I think we should get them out of there" Ash said, wanting to move on to the next turn.

"L-Let's leave them just a little while longer.." Serena insisted.

~End~

-------------------------------------------

My note to you:
Sorry if it was short!
+ For everyone who reads my Sir Aaron x Reader book, i'll be pausing it for a little until i get some of the requests done! :3

Fanart of the day:

Meme of the day:

Fact of the day:Did you know, that In Diamond/Pearl, Rain can appear on Route 213, but only if your DS clock is set to July 11, December 2, or December 31?

Fact of the day:
Did you know, that In Diamond/Pearl, Rain can appear on Route 213, but only if your DS clock is set to July 11, December 2, or December 31?

Author-chan's question to you:
Which is your favourite fire-type Pokémon? Mine are Quilava, Incineroar, Arcanine and Infernape :3

Thanks 4 Reading!