Hoodie ~ Gladion x Reader

Normal Pov

Today, like almost every day in the week, you were spending your time at the indoor ice rink they had newly opened in Tapu Village near Mount Lanakila, Alola Region.

"You're doing great Gladion, just move your arms a little bit slower to the music!" You called out, standing where the audience is used to be, today the hall was empty though.

Right, almost forgot;

The blonde haired male who is currently skating on the ice, is Gladion.

He is a quite professional Ice skater and also participates in the Regional Tournaments as the representative of Alola.

He had trained under his own mother who once was a ballerina teacher, but about one month ago, miss Lusamine retired.

She knew you because you had visited her courses and she also knew that you had exceptional ice skating skills, so she asked you to be her sons coach.

So here you are.

"Tsk it's not easy y'know" the blonde growled as he finished his Agape exercises and came skating towards you.

"I know, i know, I'm not criticising you just telling you", you said sheepishly, "Your lips..".

You noticed that his lips were dry, so you pulled out your lip balm out of your pocket.

You took a small amount of it on your thumb and brushed it against his lower lip, causing his face to turn slightly red.

"I could have done that by myself you know" Gladion stated rather flushed.

"Yeah whatever. We can call it a day don't you think?" You said, removing your thumb from his lips before glancing at it.

"Mh fine".

...

So you ended up walking through the streets of a nearby town, Gladion having his black hoodie on since he would allure all of his fan girls if he didn't.

Gladion wasn't that much of a talker, neither were you, but you two were able to keep a random conversation going.

That until Gladion stopped walking in front of a clothing shop all of the sudden.

"What's-.." you stopped too and saw sparkles in his eyes, pointed on a hoodie which had a Silvally head printed on it.

You smirked to yourself, but told him to get moving, so you left.

~Next day~

It was another day scheduled for training as you stood at the same place as yesterday, couching Gladion in the indoor ice rink.

"Great job" you clapped normally as he finished with his training for today and stepped out, coming towards you after he took off his skates.

"Mh thanks i guess" he muttered and was about to come and say goodbye to you, but you anticipated him;

"Wait!" It caught him a little by surprise as you said that.